“Great place to visit” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Davison
Davison, Michigan, United States
“Great place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Although I live in the area, we go to this wonderful hotel just to relax and unwind in their Jacuzzi suite about 4 times a year. Everyone is very nice, the breakfast good, the rooms clean, & the beds very comfortable. The only thing I would think that would make it even better is that they enclose the pool so that it can be open year round. I think they would get even more business.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Davison Inn, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Hi Debbie C,
We are pleased you come to stay with us when its time to relax. We thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We hope in the near future enclosing the pool is not out of the question. Hoe to see you soon.

Cathy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is a great place to stay I have very high standards and I was very happy with Jessica, Tera, Ron they made me feel like family they greeted me with a smile when I came and went always said hello and good night to me. I been staying here a month now and would not stay any where else. Only problem I had there was that management called me and canceled my room and told me my standards was to high and they could not let me stay there anymore. But I have no hard feelings. The evening and night staff there was awesome and I would recommend staying here. I can't hold what management did against the hotel most did there job and was very nice and respectful to me. I forgive them for treating me that way and now sleeping in my van. I won't go to another motel they only place that meet my high standards. So since I can't stay there I will sleep in my van.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Desert Hot Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is a lovely little motel with warm, welcoming staff and a very good breakfast. Rooms are well appointed, very clean and have great beds. Excellent restaurant across the street: Lucky's Steakhouse (also has seafood, sandwiches etc with very generous portions). Location is less than an hour from the border. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Hello Marilyn H,
Thank you for responding and giving us a great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Coming from such a far away state, we appreciate you chose to stay with us. Hope to see you again.

Thanks again,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The rooms were extremely clean and the staff was just that friendly. I would return because I believe that friendliness is the most important trait in a business. The breakfast room was extremely large and there was plenty of food at all times. The location was easy to find.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Davison Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Hi Joannw631,
What a great review you gave us, Thank you. We cherish all our guest, and hope they have the same experience as you. You are correct when you say friendliness is important, we feel the same way. Come back and see us when you can.

Davison, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel many times and it is always good, I don't look for others as this one always goes a little above your expectations. Even though I could be 25 miles closer to my appointments this BW is worth the time and miles.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Hello Fred S.
Thanks so much for going the extra miles to stay at our hotel. We try to make everyones stay pleasant and relaxing. Looking foward to your return

Thanks again
Mount Juliet, TN, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Clean, quiet & comfortable. Higher priced than nicer Best Westerns, but overall a fair value. The staff provided me with directions when asked and where quick to offer a wake-up call when I told them what time I needed to be at a business appointment.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Hello John M,
Thank you for staying at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us when you can, we appreciate your business.

Hope to see you soon
Lansing, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

The Davison Inn knows how to run a hotel. I have stayed there numerous times, and have never been disappointed. Clean, and very friendly. The staff is very accommodating and ready to offer suggestions or help. I stay at this hotel a couple times a year, and it is nice to be remembered each time I walk in the front door.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Cathy-at-DavisonInn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Davison Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Hello Myrna H.
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We enjoy your visits every time you come. We hope to see you very soon.

thanks again
Cathy

Been to BEST WESTERN Davison Inn? Share your experiences!