Stayed recently at the Metropol. I expected a lot for the room rate being charged and was not disappointed. The check in was smooth and I was given a room with a view of the poolside and river, rather than the car park. The room was well appointed, had a cutting edge design and was ultra clean. I was on level 7 so it was super quiet, shielded from the noise below from the casino crowd. The bed was very comfortable. I used room service on the one night I elected to dine in, as I could not get into my top 2 picks from the extensive array of restaurants in the Crown complex due to it being full. I used the poolside bar adjoining the lovely pool setting; very resort like and good service.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.