“Not a place for the business traveller” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crown Metropol Perth

You added Crown Metropol Perth to your Saves list
Crown Metropol Perth
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Great Eastern Highway, Burswood, Western Australia 6100, Australia   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Escape
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Burswood
“Not a place for the business traveller”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Very nice resort, not sure why I got booked in, but good experience, on a budiness trip but felt I was at holiday destination like Cairns, If you have one night in Perth better book a CBD location, this resort is a bit far from town, eating there can be quite expensive.

• Stayed June 2013
Shaun D, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.

I'm glad to read that you enjoyed the resort facilities here at Crown Metropol. I do appreciate your feedback regarding the proximity to the city, and we are looking into implementing a shuttle service to the city, that would be able to assist with our business travellers.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Crown Metropol in the near future.

Crown Metropol Perth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay here to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Service was top class. Friendly staff. Very clean. A complimentary bottle of sparkling was brought to our room which was a lovely touch. We'd go back again. Thank you Crown.

• Stayed July 2013
Shaun D, General Manager at Crown Metropol Perth, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary and thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us.

I am glad to read that you found the service top class and we look forward to your next stay at Crown Metropol Perth.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Loft room at very high price ($1250 pd ) ok I can afford it but then I do expect high levels of service and ambience and facilities Crown Perth does not have it
Just remember that this is a casino hotel and in a mining based state full of redneck gambling bogans
The hotel reception is an after thought way over past the main foyer / staff are pleasant but not engaging had to take my own heavy bags to the room
Club level food and beverages was poor and of little quality again an afterthought
They should visit Dubai hotels like Al Qasr and see what real quality means

Room was not cleaned on second day until I got back very awkward indeed I was in the shower
Really amazing given that Crown in Melbourne is brilliant and I stay there a lot
They need to paint the outside as its falling apart and flaking off everywhere not a good look

4 star at best more like 3 .5

Porsche man

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback.

I was disappointed to read that your stay with us did not live up to your expectations. Please be assured that this is not characteristic of the service and product we provide. Your comments are important to us and will be followed up accordingly.

I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again and provide you with a true Crown Metropol experience. Thank you once again.

Adelaide
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I travelled to Perth in March 2013 for a convention, much of which was to be held at the Crown complex in Burswood. Of the two accommodation options, I selected the Metropol; I certainly did not regret this. Not ever having been to Perth before, I found the Metropol to not only be a luxurious place to stay, but also a great location. From the moment I walked in, I was impressed with its appearance and feel. The grand foyer is unlike any hotel I have stayed in before. With some serious renovations already completed, and more in progress, it was obvious that maintaining an attractive and modern hotel is important. I stayed in a Luxe King Spa room on the 8th floor, and was suitably impressed with all of the room amenities. It was clean, spacious, and had a wonderful view of the parklands through to the city. This room provided access to the Club Lounge, which served buffet breakfast, and pre-dinner drinks and canapés in the afternoon (unfortunately, due to other commitments, I only made it once to the drinks, but based on that visit I would recommend it!). The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the room was serviced daily. Much of the convention I was there for was held in the adjacent Convention Centre, itself having wonderful, professional facilities. I did not have a great deal of free time, but what I did have, I used to spend by the wonderful family-friendly pool areas, wandering through the adjoining Casino, dining in one of the many in-house restaurants, as well as squeezing in a bit of sight-seeing throughout Perth, and even down to Fremantle. Whilst not the cheapest of hotels, I would certainly recommend the Crown Metropol, particularly if you are needing a comfortable place to base yourself for a business trip, or vacation alike.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are pleased that you were impressed with the appearance and feel of the hotel and the convention facilities. It is good to see that you had the opportunity to enjoy our Lounge facilities as well and that it was to your liking.

We are very proud of our team here at Crown Metropol and appreciate your kind words on the level of service you experienced. Thanks for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you to Crown Metropol Perth again.

Karratha, Western Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

From check in to check out was the most incredible experience, staff were polite, helpful the room was awesome, we were made to feel very special a credit to the Hotel. My daughter said 'can we stay here all the time everyone is so nice!' Will stay longer next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and I'm glad to read that you found the product and service of a very high standard.

We look forward to welcoming you and your daughter to Crown Metropol Perth in the near future.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ok so it's not cheap but if you live in perth you unfortunately get used to paying high prices. Could not fault the rooms and the friendly service, the room walls are a bit thin and you can hear your neighbors at times. Have tried a lot of hotels in perth and this is the only one that I would recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Casinos do not do it for me. I find them tacky and brash. If its Las Vegas I want I go to Las Vegas so I have tended to stay away from Burswood in Perth. My previous visits have been on a strictly fly in fly our basis only staying there when I had no choice. I was persuaded to have a Date Night this week and we would stay in a hotel rather than drive or even taxi. So Burswood or more to the point Crown Metropol it was. What a surprise. From check in to check out our stay was flawless. The staff attentive and friendly very helpful and guest aware. The rooms were tastefully decorated and clean and comfortable.Even my fussy husband was very impressed.Such a step up from the "old" Burswood. The Breakast buffet could do with a little work we waited ages for our hot food, but the coffee made it worth waiting. We will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Crown Metropol Perth? Share your experiences!