Stayed in a Luxe King Spa Room for one night.
Crown Metropol is a pretty stylish hotel, with huge resort like pools for its guests to enjoy (they certainly looked nice, but I didn't have the time), and friendly staff (with only one exception). My room came with Lounge Access - I only really stopped in for a look in the evening (but the lady on duty was lovely!) and for breakfast in the morning, but it was a nice place and enjoyed some great views out over the atrium.
As this is Perth, food and beverage was higher than the eastern states, but that's just Perth.
One of the nicer places to stay in the West.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.