Service was good, friendly and efficient. Room was spacious, funky decor and bed very comfy. View from 25th floor was interesting but mainly of the carpark. I ate in Mr Hive restaurant solo for dinner and service was excellent, food very good (dessert excellent). I stayed here overnight for business but usually stay at the Rialto Intercontinental - would I change? Maybe...let me see what breakfast is like
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.