Room was great, clean with great view as advertised. Friendly concierge staff and reception staff. Pool was great however disappointed with the service had to wait 45 min for a drink! and being the busy xmas period and hot, there was not enough chairs or sun lounges, apparantley you have to book the cabana's etc who knew, no one told us until I overheard the staff telling a guest they couldn't sit there cause it was reserved. We dined at the Atrium on Saturday night, the service was good, food average (curry was a little tough) however they crammed us in so close that to move the bulky chairs in and out so you could get to the buffet was very difficult, you had to wait for people to get to their seat, then squeeze past to get out, ridiculous considering the cost of the meal. We will stay again as we love going to the casino and it is very convenient.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.