Our night at the Crown Metropolitan was a gift for my wife and I from a couple of our friends. It was our first time staying there and we enjoyed a very romantic night in the newly renovated room overlooking Perth city. There is a big selection of restaurants to choose from and the updated casino feels a lot more like Melbourne.
This hotel is not cheap and I would only stay again to celebrate special occasions or when a romantic night is required with the wife.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.