Being from Perth the Casino (formerly Burswood / now Crown) is a great grown up stay. Many eateries and comfy accomodation make it relaxing and even more so now the pool area and surrounds have been redeveloped and rebranded. Pool is great for families, as are the surrounding river walks and proximity to the city but because of the casino it's not really a venue I'd recommend for families.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.