Stayed 3 nights to celebrate a birthday and anniversary. No problems with check in or out as others have reported perhaps because it was mid week. Room was all we expected, service and food throughout the resort was very good. Just one complaint - went to breakfast at the Atrium, $30 per head for continental which is average BUT when we asked for espresso, rather than filter, coffee we were told there'd be an extra charge and there was $5 per cup!! The full cost of a coffee in the lobby lounge. In what is promoted as a high class hotel this is just ludicrous penny pinching. Surely if you're paying $30 for breakfast you get whatever coffee you want? A small thing perhaps but this would influence my decision to stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.