We live in Perth and I would holiday at the Crown. Just gorgeous! The pool area is fantastic, every kind of pool lounge you can imagine is there with pool side service. The only disappointment for me was that they couldn't make me a passionfrit mojito (haha!). The room we had was a small room, but very high end with great views. The breakfast buffet was to die for! Like none I've seen before, and from the looks of it the Atrium must have an amazing desert menu as there was an entire centre area dedicated to lollies. Unfortantely not available with breakfast :( I would highly recommend staying at the Metropol, even for a 1 night get away like ours.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.