I love the Crown complex in Melbourne and was equally delighted at the complex in Perth.
The foyer is large and grand, with helpful staff greeting you upon entry. The room was surprisingly spacious with a lovely refurbishment. Modern, clean and very comfortable.
My room overlooked the amazing pool complex which would have been wonderful to try out. Also, there are wonderful restaurants right below you such as Nobu and Guillame.
I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel Perth
- Intercontinental Burswood Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of the world-famous Swan River overlooking the stunning sun kissed backdrop of the Perth city skyline, Crown Metropol Perth redefines luxury accommodation offering a distinctive, modern and unmistakably luxurious escape.Each of Crown Metropol Perth’s guest rooms are abundant with space and natural light and feature high-tech entertainment facilities, plush furnishings and spacious bathrooms, plus guests have access to our renowned resort-style pool area, children’s zone and glamorous ISIKA Perth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Crown Metropol Perth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.