“WOW!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love to try new pizza places, but most are sadly lacking. Not this one!! Raven's Nest makes a fantastic thin crust pizza! They are generous with toppings, yet the crust is perfectly done. If you like garlic (a lot) I highly recommend you order shaved garlic on your pizza....OMG it's awesome. Very small "hole-in-the-wall" looking place, but fantastic pizza. We always order to go and eat at home or camp. My husband and I ordered a 16" thin crust and ate about half, so it's also a great value.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went here to watch the Stanley Cup and ordered a pizza after talking to the cook and the people at the bar. I was very surprised how good it was. I haven't ordered a pizza outside of Chicago in, at least, 30 years. The bar had great bar service-fast and reasonable prices. Would go back again. FYI-the cook/pizzamaker told me he was leaving at the end of the week because of a salary dispute. Don't know how the pizza will be from here on out. Good luck.

Visited June 2013