“A nice place for local color and food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Comstock Park, Michigan
“A nice place for local color and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I enjoy going here to watch athletic events on television or just to eat an inexpensive dinner out. We particularly like sitting in their newer addition which during the summer opens up to the outside air and during the winter opens up for additional winter light. The prices are reasonable and more importantly the food is consistently good. I particularly like their pasta dishes and their Panini sandwiches.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Beware double check your bill before paying”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner, food was OK. Staff were nice but noticed the next day that they charged me more then what I signed for on my bill, the waitress decided to charge me more for a tip then what I indicated on my bill, and I left her a big tip. When u called to complain the manager was rude and said what do you expect me to do about it and made me feel like I was lying. Well it is the last time I go there.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Isle of palms
“Great fun and fun place to be.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The food was really good! Great place for fun as well! We ate there twice! Great calamari and pizza. Service was a little slow but worth the wait.

Visited September 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Return Visit to Vitales”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

The service was slow, not focused, and the meal was so-so. This was the second time we ate there and probably the last. The food was not served as ordered and the drinks were not good. We will try another dining spot next time. My husband thinks it's "okay" for casual dining when you are really hungry and need a convenient place to eat from the hotel.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Walker, Michigan
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We love the pizza. Been hooked on Vitales for over 30 years. I believe they make the best pie in town. Lots of craft beer served. Some great appetizers as well.- Bruchetta is recommended. Plenty of seating, so don't freak if the parking lot looks full. Big screens galore if you want to check out the games. Nice 3 season deck as well.

Visited September 2013