“Uptown Love” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Breakfast - Lunch - DinnerSeparate Bar with TVs and DancingOutdoor Seating on a beautiful Patio
Commerce Township, Michigan
“Uptown Love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Absolutely one of the top places to take friends and family in the Commerce and surrounding area. My husband surprised me with a 60th birthday party which Uptown made ultra-special with the incredible selection of special appetizers and entrees, the fun and comfortable front room accommodations, the fantastic staff. Also a great place to meet for a girls-night out, a family dinner, parties and group events. Love their chopped salads!!

• Visited February 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“A surprisingly good option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Not familiar with this area, but in town for business, this restaurant was suggested by a customer. What a pleasant surprise. With options to eat in the restaurant or at the bar, they offered an extensive menu - including over 6 soups - and a great selection of sandwiches, paninis, burgers, etc. Although not really upscale, the atmosphere seemed a step up from a typical burger joint or chain restaurant. I did not take advantage of it, but they had an extensive wine/beverage list as well.

• Visited February 2014
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“always a great burger and ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with my family last evening. Burger was very tasty. Salmon presentation was lovely. My granddaughter polished it off. My other granddaughter had the steak rollup. Enjoyed it also. This restaurant offers many sides and this is a plus. You can mix and match. The Coleslaw is very good. We also tried the garlic buttered verts. Very good.

Visited December 2013
Keller, TX
“My favorite dining spot in Novi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Extensive menu with more selections that you can imagine. The food never disappoints and definitely is not your standard "bar food". Restaurant area is nice with a unique coffee bar attached but the bar with the large collection of hand crated beers is always my favorite for dining. During the summer time, try the nice patio- Lots of live music and this is my place of choice when on business in the Novi area.

• Visited November 2013
“Our "Go-To" Place ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I have been to Uptown many many times over the past year since we moved to the area. Its fantastic. So versatile. From fine dining to the HUGE bar area with a stage and a great patio. The food here is excellent every time. We have had most of the menu items and there hasn't been anything I didn't like!! We go for wine Wednesday but Thursday night date night is a great deal too!! Don't listen to the guy who is mad about the valet...the valet is free and the guys always open doors and provide great service. I don't mind it at all. We've done everything from breakfast to a beer dinner here and we enjoy ourselves every time!!