“Something Has Changed” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
White Lake, Michigan
“Something Has Changed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I only live 2 miles away from Wilsons Pub, we have been dining there since it opened up. We have always raved to our friends and family members about how great the food and service were. Tonight we went there for dinner and had a horrible experience. The waitress seemed to be very scattered. She mentioned 3 times that she just walked in and was slammed with 4 tables. As diners in a restaurant is this something we really care about. I ordered french onion soup, wilson burger (order medium) and a coke. My wife order a mediterranean salad with chicken and sweet potato fries. We also ordered a grilled cheese and fries for our 19 month old son.

My Burger came out well done with a piece of wilted lettuce on it. My wives chicken on her salad was completely dried out. Halfway done with my burger the waitress finally came over to see how dinner was. I showed her how well done my burger was. At the point she offered me to two things one was to have it remade. Which was pointless since are 19 month old was already restless and throwing things. The other was an excuse about how she came in and her manager gave her 4 tables immediately and she was forced to enter all four tables order at once. She never said let me offer you some dessert or will take it off the bill nothing. At that point we realized it was pointless to say anything about the dried out chicken. I should also comment as a former restaurant manager it is the managers responsibility to manage the floor not to stand at the front door to greet guest. If she would have been more proactive and done table checks as I have experienced her doing in the past I may not be writing this review. At this point, I am left with telling my friends, family members, and co-workers why to not go to Wilsons Pub and not return myself.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Waterford, Michigan
“It's WiLLsons Pub and Grille, by the way! In a word: "Great"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

From the time you walk in the door at Willson's, you feel at home. You will probably be greeted by Peggy or Glen Willson and the first thing they will do is make you feel like you are with friends. The food is good, freshly prepared, and always tasty! There is a cozy, friendly bar where Diane, Brooke, or Jill will be happy to serve your favorite adult beverage. Then, there is their membership card club where you build points based on the value of your tab. I go elsewhere on occasion, but always come back to Willson's your friendly neighborhood pub!

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orchard Lake, Michigan
“Great Food & Griendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

We make it a point to go to Wilsons when we are in the area. Great food and terrific service. Huge selection of imported beers and excellent burgers, pizza and salads. Moderately priced. Casual dining, TV screens and a very friendly staff. Music a couple times a week, but it gets crowded on those days so come early.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere