“Ask for Hoda...best waitress!” 5 of 5 stars

15750 Hall Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48038
(586) 416-4800
Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Detroit, Michigan
“Ask for Hoda...best waitress!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Our favorite middle eastern place ever! Hoda always waits on us and she is great. Best hummus you will find outside of east dearborn.

• Visited September 2011

Byron, Michigan
“Fine food, awesome staff/chefs, very clean facility...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2010

I have taken my family on several occasions now; I often stop in for a quiet lunch after my trip to EMU during the week or when coming back from Ohio or sometimes just for a nice dining out..... food never disappoints, employees very attentive and kind; I never feel rushed; everything is always spotless! I am very picky about Middle Eastern cuisine...I drive 50 miles to eat at this beautiful place, I think that says something :)

Michigan
“My wife and I eat there at least once a...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

My wife and I eat there at least once a week. The food is excellent and is always fresh. We usually split an entree with an order of hummus because the portions are big. The fresh bread in their brick oven is out of this world!

Ann Arbor
“Tried it for the first time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2009

If you love a healthy meal, you will defenitly love Palm Palace. The hommous is delicious and the pita bread is freshly made. I tried their Chicken Shawarma with garlic sauce....out of this world. Can't wait till I return to the area to dine again.

mi
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2009

Had the HUMMUS and Shish Tawook ohhhh my God...the best ever I tasted, what a treat and prices are awesome. I hope these guys can open more in other areas where I travel. I'm hooked.

Pittsfield...on Carpenter off 23