“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Best food in town. Great selection Always consistently tasty and yummy. The won ton soup has little baby spinach and it tastes wonderful. The sesame chicken is so good and tender

Visited February 2014

Sterling Heights, Michigan
“Disappointed by our last visit to P.F. Chang at Partridge Creek”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

My husband and I have been faithful guests of PF Chang at Partridge Creek. Unfortunately, this time we were disappointed. My husband loves the Steamed Salmon with Ginger but this time it was replaced with a new Winter menu Salmon with Miso. It was fishy smelling and tasting - something Salmon should never be. I was also unimpressed with the Singapore Noodles - a dish I have had in the past. It was dry and did not have a lot of flavor. We loved the summer menu and will probably go back when the menu changes but not in the meantime. It was way too expensive for the food quality.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
United States
“Unfriendly Staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Everytime I have been here, I feel like I am treated like a lower life form from the staff, they are rude, unfriendly, and would it kill them to crack a smile? I won't go back. This was my 4th time there and it never changes from their snotty attitudes, from the hostesses to the waiter staff. The tables always feel dirty and sticky, I won't put my utensils on the bare table, gross, I keep them on my cloth napkin that I can't even use because it holds my forks/knife because the table is dirty and sticky. The plates they give are small so it is hard to mix your rice with the meal. I can find better food at a regular mom/pop Chinese restaurant. It is very loud in there also.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Another great PF Changs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great food, conscientious service and good atmosphere. Good selection of appetizers and dinners. Nice place to stop for a quiet drink and a light snack with you significant other.

Visited November 2013
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
“Excellent food with better than average service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was serve data nappropriate pace for a dinner meeting. The server noticed we were in a meeting so the food was not delivered as soon as we ordered like occurs in other places. Wraps had flavor and texture. The noodles and the 四川 (SiChuan) we're great. Server was courteous and friendly and made the visit enjoyable.

Visited October 2013