“We like the location and cleanliness of this Super 8 but my...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit to your Saves list
Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1145 W Maple Road, I-75 Exit 69 S to Maple Road, Clawson, MI 48017   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Clawson
West Branch
“We like the location and cleanliness of this Super 8 but my...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We like the location and cleanliness of this Super 8 but my husband was very unhappy this time with the very limited TV service available. We are regulars to this motel and the staff always treat us very well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

valentina p, General Manager at Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Guest:

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I checked and re-programmed every single one of our tvs to make sure every station worked properly. We have also upgraded to flat screen tvs in each room. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 248-435-8881.

Valentina Pauls
Super 8 Clawson

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Marquette, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Came down for work and the hotel was the nearest to my job. Great place to stay. The staff was always helpful. Stayed an extra day just to see what is out here. I recommend this place. I will be back when I'm down here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed a Super 8 for a few weeks while looking for apartments, and I felt right at home. There staff there is great and very friendly. Its someone there 24 hrs to help out any time.Their breakfast is set up every morning bright and early, which is great for me since I have to be at work at 7am.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Quincy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great place all around. It is a bit far from amenities when you have to walk to them. The king beds are pretty uncomfortable, but not horrible. The television in the room is from the beginning of time i think, and the pprogramming could afford to be updated!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit

Address: 1145 W Maple Road, I-75 Exit 69 S to Maple Road, Clawson, MI 48017
Location: United States > Michigan > Clawson
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Clawson
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit Hotel Clawson
Super Eight Clawson
Clawson Super Eight
Clawson Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.