“annversary dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 28 Restaurants in Clare
Harrison, Michigan
“annversary dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

my hubby n i went here for our annv, we go their a lot anyways. i love eating here their food i know what i can n cannot eat, not like some places i have issues with, but their biscuits are light n airy, n their salad bar is great, n they make this stawberry n whipcream dessert is awsome.

Visited June 2013

Nairobi, Kenya
“Why is this place still in business?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I haven't eaten in a Ponderosa for years but came because we were with a large group celebrating my nephew's wedding. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating but the cleanliness wasn't so good, and the temperature was awful. One of the waiter's told us that it is always like this because the A/C generator is too small for the restaurant. I usually love to visit salad bars but this one has got to be one of the worst in the nation. There was only iceberg lettuce (no spring mix, no spinach) and very basic fixings to choose from. I ate from the buffet and had mashed potatoes (tasted like they came from a box), and the baked chicken looked amazing but tasted very bland. I will never ever eat at Ponderosa again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, Michigan
“this is the best ponderosa I have eaten at.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I didn't think Ponderosa was around anymore. But this is the best ponderosa I have eaten at. This restaurant was in fornt of our hotel so we tried it because we were in a hurry. the Wings were great the soup was okay and the salad bar was better than any in town. Much better than eating a big boy (our other option)

Visited July 2013
Davison
“not all the same”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had been to the ponerosa in clare 1 other time. It was just as good this time as before. good selection of food all was fresh and good.

• Visited October 2012