“nope” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Macomb, Michigan
“nope”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I once went there at least once a month when it was CHARLEY's now since new ownership..........NOPE.........food is not the same and the service..........needs to be improved
We now go up the street to a different place..........

Visited December 2012

Bay City, Michigan
“GOOD RECOMMENDATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband & I had dinner at the Twisted Rooster recently - 9/20/13. After reviewing the menu, I asked our waiter, Tony, for his recommendation. He told us about his favorites, one being Pork Lolipops. I took him up on it. It was excellent! It was plated nicely and served with a smile. We also had to try the PB&J Tiramisu. Yum, but very filling. We will definitely dine there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Huron, Michigan
“Top notch food and service proudly serving Michigan products.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I have nothing negative to say. The food was excellent using complex flavors on unique dishes. The service was great and efficient. The restaurant was clean including the bathroom which had a refreshing citrus aroma upon entering. The most satisfying restaurant experience my wife and I can remember. It's also conveniently located right off of I94, so if you're headed to Detroit it's worth a stop!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
houston
“Locally sourced high quality food and beverages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Met family here while visiting from Texas. Friendly place with a large selection of Michigan crafted beers and locally sourced foods. The menu is varied with many options to satisfy carnivores, seafood lovers and vegetarians alike. Even the burgers allow for a portabello option. Service was fantastic. Friendly and unobtrusive. Server went to great lengths explaining types of beers and matching them to individual tastes even providing samples. Restaurant efficiently honored our reservations for a group and configured seating to accomodate an infant. Everyone at the table enjoyed their entrees although outside of Texas, I am rarely impressed with hamburgers, they have a build your own option that allowed me to come close. They specialize in mac and cheese and those at the table that selected that option seemed pleased. This was a great overall experience and I would return in a heartbeat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oakville, Canada
“Great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have been to the Twisted Rooster in Grand Rapids and thoroughly enjoyed my experiences there so I was pleasantly surprised to find a Twisted Rooster right down the road from my hotel on a stopover in Chesterfield. The quality of service and food was much like I'd had in Grand Rapids - excellent! I love the variety and local ingredients.

Visited September 2013