“it's a reliable location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Chesterfield
Chicago, IL
“it's a reliable location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

It was fine but the front desk wasn't as efficient as I'd expect. I had some difficulty in obtaining a correct bill and check
In wasn't smooth. Room was clean and breakfast was well stocked.... Overall it's a reliable location . I stayed here for business.

• Stayed January 2013
Tarah S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chesterfield, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this survey. I am very glad to hear that we are a reliable hotel; however, I’m sorry that you incurred these issues during your stay with us. We will definitely resolve these problems with the front desk to ensure that they do not happen again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Keller, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights during a last-minute family visit on the first weekend in December. It was very nice, and we had no complaints. The service was good, the rooms were okay (as compared to fancier & costlier hotels), and the beds comfortable. We actually didn't spend much time there, so I can't comment on the amenities. We needed a good, clean place where we could sleep, and this one fit the bill. Good value for the cost, and we would definitely stay there again when we're in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Nick K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chesterfield, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that the hotel and its accommodations were satisfactory to you. How guests perceive the value of their stay is very important to me, and I just wanted to thank you for your input.
Birmingham, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had to stay out at this Holiday Inn Express for work and I must say this is one of the nicest hotels I have ever been at. My room was spotless (I'm very picky with cleanliness), the breakfast in the morning was awesome and filling, and the staff was more than accommodating and super friendly. The manager, Nick Knight, was the best. I asked for some suggestions on where to eat and he gave me so many suggestions it was difficult to make up my mind. When I decided to go to a steakhouse to eat he called them and reserved a table for me and even gave me a 10% off coupon for that restaurant. I will definitely return in the future! Keep up the good work you guys!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Nick K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chesterfield, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that our accommodations exceeded your expectations. Also, it is great to hear that you enjoyed the steakhouse. I look forward to your return.
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I had a great couple of days at this hotel and I will definitely go back again soon. They have two hot tub suites. The room on the main floor is much smaller. I checked out both rooms and the room on the second floor is much better. It is bigger for for an extra $9.00 you can get a fireplace in the room. Great hotel!

• Stayed November 2012
Nick K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chesterfield, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our King Executive Suite. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return.
Ray, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Used HEI to accomodate our wedding party and out of town guests. The estabilshment was clean and inviting. We decided to have our guests use the breakfast room as a holding area after the church services and before the ceremony. It was the perfect suggestion offered by the hotel manager Nick. He and his staff were extremely helpful. From restaurant suggestions to various room needs the HIE team came through. The families with children loved the pool area and breakfast selections that catered to children and adults alike. Great value!!! Great service!!!

Room Tip: The family suite was an excellent selection for the bridal party. Spacious and provided ample room...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank so much for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the facility and its services. I speak for everyone from the hotel when I say that we enjoyed having your wedding party stay here. Myself, and the rest of the Holiday Inn Express team look forward to your return.
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed there for our honeymoon. We came the day before the wedding and stayed for three days. The room was clean and updated, the staff were excellent, and even the free breakfast was great. Judy who worked in the breakfast area was fabulous. She made sure that everyone had what they needed and she even cleaned up our plates when we were through. She went out of her way and that says alot about the hotel. Kudos to Judy! We are going to come back every year and celebrate our anniversary.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite and it was very roomy and comfy.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Nick K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chesterfield, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am very excited that you enjoyed your stay so much that you will be back to celebrate annually. Please feel free to ask for me when you call to make your next reservation as I would like to make sure it is as memorable of an experience as your recent stay. I did share this review with Judy, and she just smiled and told me how nice you two were. Thank you again for staying, and Judy and I both look forward to your return.
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed here on business on the recommendation of our client. Hotel is clean and well maintained. They have a large sitting area for breakfast and have a small TV sitting area combined. Staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast area was clean and well maintained. I had a large one bedroom suite that included a jacuzzi in the bedroom and a separate bath/shower in the living area. The living area was sparsely furnished; however, it was comfortable. The design is such that when working at the table/desk, your back is to the TV which is a pet peeve of mine. The bed was comfortable and clean. There was a boys sports team staying on my floor so I had to deal with noise between the parents and boys; however, everything was quite after 10pm. There was in-room coffee; however, you could also go down to the sitting area to get coffee, tea, etc. Fresh fruit was out and available as were fresh baked cookies while they lasted.

Overall a nice stay. I will be back in the area in the next couple weeks and have already made reservations to stay here again.

Room Tip: I always request a top floor to aid against floor stompers and a room away from the street.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the taking the time to review your recent stay. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will take the room layout of that suite into consideration with our next room arrangement. I'm happy to hear that you've already made your next reservation, and I'll make sure to have that fresh fruit waiting for you.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chesterfield? Share your experiences!