“Perfect motel for Caro” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Woody'zzz Motel

Woody'zzz Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Caro
Woody'zzz Motel
You added Woody'zzz Motel to your Saves list
2010 W. Caro Rd., Caro, MI 48723   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Caro
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Perfect motel for Caro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I grew up in Caro and moved away about 19 years ago and go back for an occasional visit with friends. This time it was for a friend's wedding and we stayed at Woody'zzz which wasn't there the last time I visited, so this was a new experience for me and my husband. The staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful. The prices are decent and the rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable and breakfast was good. I love that they are pet friendly. The only complaint I would have, and it is a very minor one, would be the low water pressure in the showers. This would be a quick inexpensive fix with an adjustable shower head. We stayed in two different rooms (one room the first night and another room the two following nights) because we waited too long to make reservations (our fault, not Woody'zzz). Both rooms were clean and comfortable. Woody'zzz will definitely be our first choice from now on when we visit. Looking forward to the next time!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Husband and I enjoyed a relaxing week at Woody'ZZZ, we truly slept like a log and enjoyed the friendly staff and clean rooms. The swing seat out in the back was indeed my favorite place to sit and watch the world go by.The log cabin motif is perfect and adds to the relaxing atmosphere that abounds. We were sad to go but we completely felt as if we had absolutely been on vacation. The dos loved it as well..

Room Tip: The rooms are large and laid out very comfortably. We had the family suite with out the connecting r...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Clinton Twp., MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

THe woners are warm and friendly and make you feel at home. Rooms are comfortable, with free internet, fridge, microwave. I always stay here when in Caro.

Room Tip: Have been there twice. Both times the rooms were excellent. Whatever they put you in will be fine.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Saint Clair, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

My friend and I won a trip to the honeymoon suite, yes this was complete with a heart shaped tub. When we arrived the room was not quite ready, but we hung out in the lobby area and chatted with the girl at the front desk and some other woman in there and they told us where to go for entertainment that night. Sunrise/Sunset is a great bar a little ways away. I would highly recommend it for 20 somethings.

Room Tip: Pay a few bucks extra and get yourself the suite
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Cass City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

Stayed there during the past few days to attend a funeral. The rooms were clean, accessible, and comfortable. The showers have decent water pressure and contain a dispenser that contains body wash/shampoo. There is also foaming handsoap near the sink which I found neat. If you forgot your hair dryer, there is one in the room to use. Tvs are there for watching your usual cable shows and WiFi is provided in case you need to get on the web with your cell phone or laptop. Finally, there is an ironing board with iron if you need to get those wrinkles out and each day, the staff straightens up and keeps you in supplies. I didn't get a chance to talk to the owner, but from what I gather from my dad, the owner is very nice. Give them a try and support this local business. Even if you have to drive a little, it is worth it, as you may have trouble finding any other hotel around in the area that can compete like Woody'zzz.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
St. Louis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

I cannot say enough about the staff at Woody'zzz! I was just passing through Caro on my own and while in town my car broke down. Rick, the owner not only helped me get my car back to the motel, but also told me the fairest place in Caro to get it fixed. The rooms were so clean and the staff at the desk were just as helpful as the owner. Would highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Caro, Michigan, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I called earlier because my husband and I ran a race and received a 116.00 gift certificate for Woody'z (which we were thankful for) but since we live here we would probably never use it. So I nicely called and asked if we could get a refund for it all I got was attitude. Because of the attitude i received when I called, with a simple question id never want to stay at this motel. Youd never know an answer to a question if you dont ask. She could have nicely answered with a "no, because well this and that" and I would not have given attitude back at all. Instead I got a snappy answer back both times she spoke. Since I cant do anything else with it we will probably end up using it and i'll make sure not ask questions during my stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
WoodyzzzFamily, Owner at Woody'zzz Motel, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
Hello Cassie!

WOW, I am so glad that you brought this situation to my attention. It was really great speaking with you and I can assure you that this is not our normal standard at Woody'zzz Motel. We are a family business and we really strive to provide the best customer service experiences for our guests. Once again, I deeply apologize and I hope you choose to come back to stay with us. Please feel free to ask for me personally and I will do everything I can to exceed your expectations!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Danielle Wood

Been to Woody'zzz Motel? Share your experiences!