“A Quick Bite” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Plymouth, Mi.
“A Quick Bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

During the "Polar Vortex" of late that swept the east coast we decided to stop for a bite. The service was very good. Of course the restaurant was pretty empty due to the weather. We had the "Two for $20" special starting with the guacamole and chips. A nice size portion of chips was served along with generous portions of guacamole and salsa. The gaucamole was fresh as were the chips. The entres were the fajita's and Jack Chicken. The chicken came on a nicely spiced bed of rice and steamed broccolli. Both entre's were very good. I would have gone with the fajita's had I seen the dish before I'd ordered. They just looked very good and fresh with saute'd onions which I helped myself to along with sour cream, salsa and a few other dressing which I can't recall. The wait staff was on top of things too. If there was anything that i was only marginally impressed with, it was the strawberry lemonade. Not that it was bad, it wasn't. I just avoid high fructose cornsyrup and I think that was the main sweetener. I should have known better. For basically $20 for two people, this was a great value

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Spring Arbor, Michigan
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Food was good, nothing special. Was surprised about the price of drinks, so ASK before ordering drinks, as there are no prices on the drink menu. Management was very good at handling outrageous drink charge. What's lacking is atmosphere, as there is none.

Visited October 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“I love to visit again n again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I visited this last weekend n was really hungry and just ordered a Margherita Flatbread alongwith Onion strip with Jalepeno. The quantity n the quality they provided alongwith the time frame of the order on the table just made me crazy

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Canton, Michigan
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Chain restaurants can always be dicey, but they have the greatest Hostess, Diane and the service is overall really good!

Visited June 2013
White Lake, Michigan
“Not the best Chilli's - but still decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We love Chilli's fajitas and wound up in Canton the other night. My husband and I each had the Chicken Fajitas and the Steak Fajitas with the Onion Strings app. Our waitress was lovely and switched us to the 2 for $20 deal which made it a great deal.

The food was a little underwhelming, decent, but not great. My margarita was bland, and no refills on water. The hostess seemed to be in slow motion when we arrived - very strange!

Although I'll be visiting Chilli's again in the future, we won't go out of our way to hit this one.

• Visited January 2013