“Mediterranean Scrumptious” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese, Middle Eastern
Canton, Michigan
“Mediterranean Scrumptious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our Red Hat ladies are always looking for some place new and delicious to eat when we meet each month. A place that has a quiet side room where we can linger and talk and have our meeting. Not only does the Shish House have this, they were very attentive and the food was absolutely delicious! Some of the ladies tried new things and liked it! It is in an out of the way strip mall but manages to draw a small crowd. Would recommend it to anyone!

• Visited August 2013

100% Recommend
“Fantastic flavors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I went with a group of eight people and every person absolutely loved every bite. The food was fresh and full of flavor. We stayed for a long time and never felt rushed. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for something a little out of the ordinary.

• Visited July 2013
Plymouth, Michigan
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

What a treat - we are so glad this restaurant opened in our area. The complimentary pita bread and sauces are outstanding as a start to the meal. My son and I split the Shish Platter for Two, though this could easily feed three. The Fattoush salad is the best I've had anywhere - by far my favorite salad at any restaurant [even beats the Compari's, Plymouth house salad which used to be my favorite!]. My husband had the stuffed grape leaves and those were just delicious. All of the food was very fresh-tasting and tastefully plated. The atmosphere is elegant, the service was good. I love the round booths - how nice that would be on a date! If I had to nitpick, I would say that it is a bit over-priced. I think it would help to make the portions a bit smaller and lower the prices. Also, the walls by the windows are painted concrete block. Why not put drywall over that? These are small concerns in the grand scheme of things since the food was just outstanding. My son is a picky eater, but even he just loved the food here - that is all that matters in my book! Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited June 2013
Michigan
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Love their hummus and their fresh juices. Veggie platter is huge and offers a wonderful variety of veggies - broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots, radishes, celery, cucumbers and tomatoes. Crushed lentil soup is also very good, as is their garlic sauce. Their pita bread is nothing to write home about. Overall, pretty good!

Visited June 2013