“Excellent, Authentic Mexican Food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 146 restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
SE Michigan
“Excellent, Authentic Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

The food here is excellent and authentic. If you want Chi-chi's or Taco Bell, this is NOT your place. The portions are large and the food and service are great. The portions are so large, you may want to order a la carte, unless you have a huge appetite or are splitting with someone else. Be prepared for a wait most evenings, especially on weekends.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

61% Recommend
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Bland Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

I often use Trip Advisor to select restaurants when I am in unfamiliar towns. Normally this works well but I was not so lucky with this restaurant. Maybe I just visited them on a bad day.

I was there on a Friday around 2:00 so the restaurant was not busy. I ordered a combo plate. Chips and two types of salsa were provided prior to my meal. The mild salsa was bland so I tried the hot. It was hotter but bland also. My meal arrived faster than I could have imagined possible. I was disappointed to see the bland trend continue. I could not detect any cilantro in anything so I asked the waitress to bring me some. She thought they might be all out but would check. They had some left, so she brought me some. I added it to everything. The food was still overall bland but at least it was helped along by the cilantro.

The decor was pleasant and the service was fast but I would not return here. I can get more flavor out of a frozen Mexican meal from the grocery store.

• Visited February 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Awesome as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

I've been coming here for years and they have the best Mexican food around. Everything from the salsa to the burritos are terrific. There are always plenty of staff and the food portions are huge.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Awesome steak fajitas! Love the cheese enchilladas too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

Worth visiting, the flavor of the food is wonderful. The service is great too. Resonable cost.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good Mexican Resturant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2009

We often meet family at this resturant on Sundays after church. I enjoy the chips and salsa while waiting for our order to arrive. Food is good with large portions. They are able to accomodate large groups fairly quickly.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere