“One of the best experiences ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 150 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Japanese
aurora, on
“One of the best experiences ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I was initially looking for a good bbq restaurant around Canton, MI but in my search I found this restaurant which was highly recommended. The restaurant is in a strip plaza and I wasn't expecting too much. The restaurant was busy but not packed. The wait staff were awesome. I chose the Bento item on the menu and this had a great variety of tempura, sashimi, tofu... The flavours were amazing and very fresh. I have never been to Japan but it seemed very authentic as many of the clientel were of Japanese decent.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Blauvelt, New York
“Great food..very attentive/inviting staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Visiting family from out of town..found this restaurant & so glad I did!
From the minute we arrived the staff wanted to do nothing more than make
sure we had everything we desired yet, they weren't overbearing..we sat at
the sushi bar & we were glad we did..the sushi chef was friendly & answered
any questions we had..I was surprised how fresh the sushi was (Michigan doesn't
have the fresh seafood available like in the East)..the Chef explained how they receive
their seafood shipped in fresh daily!! Everything we had was delicious & everyone else at
the sushi bar as well..I say, never write off a restaurant just because it is in a strip mall! At
present time they have a special on Sunday's..everything is 20% off - even take out which is unheard of!!! I recommend this restaurant..I can't wait to return before I leave town to try their other Japanese entrees as they ALL smelled & looked delicious!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Novi, Michigan
“Absolutely Delicious & Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is definitely a lunch favourite!
You can tell that it's good because the place is packed every lunch time and frequented by lots of Japanese! Service is extremely fast and efficient! Every dish I have had here is good and very authentic - the best you can get besides being in Japan.
Our favourite is the shrimp tempura and california roll combo! This is well worth the value at $10. It comes with miso soup, a bowl of rice, salad, Japanese potato salad, california rolls and tempura shrimp and vegetables. A huge meal that the leftovers can also serve as dinner too! It is also wonderfully presented in a bento box to give it that extra touch! So DELICIOUS!!! : )

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Boston, Michigan
“Authentic & delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is my new favorite place. Me and my daughter went there last night and we loved it! The food was authentic, delicious and some food I've never seen before! It was so exciting to see some guest's food prepared right there on the table and beautiful food. If you want an authentic experience I recommend this place. The service was great our waitress was so pleasant and helpful. I can't wait to go back ♥

Warning though, the menu can be intimidating since menu is in Japanese/English and is large.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Plymouth, Michigan
“The best sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Truly authentic Japanese cuisine. The best sushi and remarkable small plate appetizers ( special menu) on the west side of town. Highly recommend!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere