“Excellent Location & Friendly HomeStay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Canton
Toronto
“Excellent Location & Friendly HomeStay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is my favorite place to stay during the convention in Belleville as usually for years!!! The hotel location is so green and wildlife! The hotel staff, specially Klodiana, is so friendly and helpful and it is a good price within the quality standard. I would recommend this hotel for your family or business trip .

Haroun

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the hotels location as well as Klodiana and staff.

Once again, thank you for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Baltimore, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I suppose it depends on your standards. My room was dirty. Old dirt and urine were at the base of the toilet, the top of the refrigerator was dirty and sticky, the top edge of the bed and chair railings were also nasty. The towels I used to clean these items were black when I finished. We also went out and bought several air fresheners to mask the odor. Needless to say we will not be back.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The issues you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience.

To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team and I are working on this very diligently by inspecting rooms before checking in arrivals.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at can2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am from China, I stayed here 2 times, 1 month each time for business
The staff like Klodiana and some others are so kindly
It is wonderful for family and couples to stay also
I recommend this hotel for your business travel or sightseeing journey
It's very safe also!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Rebecca - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel when you were in the area for business. As well, I am glad that our staff provided you with such great service, especially Klodiana.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was in business trip to Michigan, and I stayed 3 months last year and 3 months this year in this same hotel. The front desk, especially the lady named Klodiana, she is really nice to people, and very helpful. hotel itself is good for it's price. and room service once a week for long stay like me. located in downtown of Canton, and I like the small river in front of the hotel. many wild life there. very close to gym center also.

Adam Zhao

Room Tip: I prefer room facing the river. it's better view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with or location as well as our rates and staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed 3 months and couldn’t be happier. The staff was excellent. They went out of their way to make my stay comfortable; from room type to accommodations they were wonderful. I felt like I was in a place where people cared; a second family you could say. I wouldn’t hesitate to come back again or recommended this Extended Stay.

Klodiana was just one of this amazing staff members that worked tirelessly to make my stay a great one…and it was!

Rick

Room Tip: Ask the staff, they are more than willing to help you select the best room for your stay.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Rick - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your guest room. As well, it is great to know that Klodiana and the entire staff were so friendly and helpful to you while you visited our hotel.

Portage, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have stayed at extended stays in California and one just outside Detroit and I must say this location, was disappointing. My family was uncomfortable, itching after one night, carpet to the room were dirty, kitchen was dirty, room was outdated. I did not use the drawers as they were stained and the handle was broken off one of the dresser drawers. The bathroom door was dirty and I used clorox wipes to clean off every surface in the room. Then it was over, I was done and checked into a different hotel early the next morning.

With a litle TLC this could be a great hotel, but for now I will stay far from this place :(

Room Tip: Don't know what to tell 'ya
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The issues you described regarding room standard is truly regrettable. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at can@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Belleville, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I'm waiting for my condo and needed something temporary... my experience has been one of comfort during my wait. I'm always greeted with a smiling face. One person who stands out is Klodiana. She always brightens my day with her happy personality. She is always so willing to help. When I leave I will miss this very sweet lady. If you need to place for a short or long stay I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I liked the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Sandy - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that Klodiana is always smiling and helpful to you. I am so glad that the entire staff was able to make your stay enjoyable, and that you will highly recommend our hotel.

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Canton? Share your experiences!