“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Canton, United States
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was very impressed with this hotel when I stayed her while I was in town for a wedding. It is 15 minutes from the airport and in a very nice part of town. The lobby is nice, the breakfast had a large variety of items, and the rooms were also very nice. Overall, I was very satisfied with this hotel and if I was every in need of a hotel on the western side of Detroit I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This Hampton is outstanding. The rooms are clean, spacious, fresh and comfortable. The beds & pillows are very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was one of the best we've ever had. I have stayed here a couple of times and whenever I'm in the area I'll be sure to stay again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very nice hotel, staff was very pleasant, room was great. Bedding was fresh and soft. Breakfast was plentiful and very good. Highly recommend this hotel. Lots of good eating places very near this location.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Pinconning, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel was very clean, from the lobby to the guest rooms, which were very comfortable. They also had a wonderful breakfast with a lot of different options for everyone. I would definitely come back again with my family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Hamburg, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were looking for a hotel at the last minute for a special little treat. We like to do that sometimes. While searching we came across this hotel and there were no reviews that I could see so we almost didn't check it out. What a mistake that would have been. We booked the Jacuzzi Suite and absolutely loved it. We have stayed in some pretty nice hotels and for the price we have not had a nicer room. I believe that we will be looking for Hampton Inns through out our travels from now on. I truly hope they all meet the level of satisfaction that the one in Canton provided. Thank you!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This Hampton Inn is one of the better ones I've experienced during travels. Located in nicer areas of the Detroit Metro and yet easy travel to tourist attractions or business locations. All staff members were friendly and helpful, always greeted us when in lobby area. Breakfast area was well run and had additional items not previously found in other Hamptons. The room was also very nice and bathroom also was stocked with extra items not usually seen at Hampton Inns. Room was clean and made up upon return to hotel at end of day. This appears to be a very well run establishment and if ever in the area again will definitely choose to stay here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Rantoul, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a very clean and friendly hotel. I have stayed here many times. I also stayed after a surgery for 6 nights and they were really good to me offering extra help. However on this stay, housekeeping awoken me at 8AM. This is too early for them to be knocking & ringing the doorbell.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton? Share your experiences!