I called the hotel a couple days ahead of time thinking I was getting a Hampton Inn, per Google search. The front desk clerk said they were changing their name to Hampton Inn and there was slight construction. Didn't seem like a problem so I made a reservation. When arriving on-site there were 4 other guests in the entire hotel. I know, I should've turned around at this point but the Holiday Inn Express always claims they are booked even though there are only 10 cars in the lot at night. Anyway, the front lobby of the Hampton, er Cadillac Hotel was littered with new furniture in boxes, but I was assured the rooms were finished. I got my room keys and entered the hallway filled with paint cans, drywall mud, garbage, and cement floors (no carpet). I'll admit, the room was in great shape, like most new Hampton Inns, but the smell of liquid nails and carpet adhesive was unbearable. I left the hotel within 5 minutes. Don't go here until construction has been complete for at least a month. I am surprised they are allowed to tell people they are open. A safety/health inspector needs to make a visit here.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Cadillac Hotel Cadillac
- Comfort Inn Cadillac Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spacious Comfort Inn® hotel is ideally located within walking distance of the beautiful Lake Cadillac which has hiking trails, picnic areas and swimming for your enjoyment. Lake Mitchell is another beautiful lake for summertime fun. There are also many cross country trails. Guests visiting the area will enjoy the many unique boutiques and small town shopping areas that are located just blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Cadillac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.