“Wonderful view...again great food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Cadillac
Cuisines: American
Manton, Michigan
“Wonderful view...again great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

2nd time here...this time for lunch. The blue burger SNF homemade chops were excellent. My friend had the portabella wrap.... Loved it..actually raved over it! Quisadilla was great too! Waitress was very nice....after we teased each other and her she lightened up a bit and we did get a smile. She did a wonderful job! Tough job waiting tables...great service....parked in the municipal lot so we came in the back door....wish those dumpsters we a bit further away....but we survived the odors coming and going. Will be back to try more of the menu!

Lake City, Michigan
“Negative waitresses”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a drink and some food but were very disappointed in the amount of food and high prices. The two waitresses behind the bar were so unfriendly and snotty to us. Neither one smiled even once and acted like they were mad for having to work. It was not worth our time to stop.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bath, United Kingdom
“At last a decent bar in Cadillac, but not the food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

If it's possible to be a little excited to hear Cadillac (to many business trips alone), had a new bar, then I admit I did. The beer menu is great, something for everyone. The food menu is typical for a bar. I thought I would start with some chicken wings in a hot mango source. The wings were massive (chickens must be big in Michigan) and the source was not good or hot at all. I didn't eat them all and lost my appetite for more food, so just had another beer and left. I will say this bar was packed (not suppressing as it doesn't have much competition) and had a great atmosphere. I will go back next trip and hopefully the food will get better.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Manton, Michigan
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Wonderful service, excellent food! Great atmosphere, nice view of the lake in the back too! Nachos, panini, burger, clam chowder all wonderful! We will be back. Oh yes, good beers too!

Elkhart, Indiana, United States
“Beer and More in the North Country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Made my first visit to Clam Lake Beer Company and I was not disappointed! They had 40 beers on tap and probably another 30 in bottles. It was an amazing selection. Their food is good, not a huge selection but still very good. I had brick oven fired quesadilla which was very tasty. Lots of TVs to watch sports on. I definitely will stop in again when I am there again!

• Visited March 2014