“Great deal at a 2-3 star motel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cadillac Inn

You added Cadillac Inn to your Saves list
Cadillac Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6080 E M55, Cadillac, MI 49601 (Formerly Super 8 Cadillac)   |
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Cadillac
Chicago, IL
“Great deal at a 2-3 star motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2008

I stayed 3 nights at the Super 8 Cadillac. The room was clean and the staff was exceptionally nice. We saved a decent amount of money staying here versus the other choices in town, so we were more than happy to stay here and I would return. The pool was one of the cleanest that I have ever been in and the hot tub, while a bit small, was nice and hot and really felt good after a long drive. The only caveat that I would give about this hotel is that it is an older motel and some of the minor things (lampshades etc) could use updating or replacement. Someone who is very picky might find fault with some of the older features and cosmetics of the hotel, but for me, everything that counted was great.
I will be back.

• Liked — The price and the pool
  • Disliked — needs updating in some areas
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Detroit
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2007

I booked reservation for my husband at the Super 8 in Cadillac because we are relocating there. The guy that made my reservation completely lacked general hotel front desk knowledge...and I know this because I manage a hotel in Northern Michigan. I would have fired any of my agents that talked like that guy did. Overall just rude and disrespectful. At one point I even had to say...do you want to take my reservation or not??? So we got there and were not impressed. The lobby is small and very dirty. When I told the front desk agent that the lobby light needed some serious attention due to the extensive amount of spider webs and spiders on it...he just ignored me. The hot tub water was greenish in color and even some local kids that had came to swim wouldn't touch it. My husband stayed only that first night and moved to the Ecno Lodge for the rest of his stay. He said that the room just didn't feel safe and that there were more spiders than he could count. Gross. Ecno Lodge was pretty basic but clean and spider free.

• Disliked — Service and spiders!
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2007

EW, this place was gross, and when we went to the desk for more towels, because the ones we had were gross and one of them had ablood stain on it, we had to wait like 15 minutes just for a person to come to the desk. Very bad visit, i would never go here again.
If i go back to Cadillac, i would definitly stay at the econo lodge.

• Disliked — it wasn't clean! & not friendly..
  • Stayed January 2006, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
South Bend Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2006

I have stayed at this super 8 every year for 5 years now. We as a family come up for trips in the spring for mushrooms of course. We can make reservations over the internet and the manager knows who we are when we get there . I have found the rooms very comfortable for the price. Always clean and if we have ever needed anything all we have to do is ask. I am going again this weekend and I will be at the Super 8. I have traveled all over the country for business or leisure and this is a nice little motel.

Stayed May 2006
Battle Creek, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2006

My family (husband and 2 kids) stayed here in the month of July for 3 nights. The place need some major remodeling and it wasn't very clean. The towels looked terrible!! It didn't feel like a "warm" hotel and that you were taken care of. I think they just want your money. They totally lack customer service. I would NEVER stay at this hotel again. I wish that I had discovered Trip Advisor before that trip!

• Stayed July 2004

Been to Cadillac Inn? Share your experiences!