“Northern Outdoors Michigan Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Birds Nest Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cadillac
The Birds Nest Inn
You added The Birds Nest Inn to your Saves list
7416 South 33 Road, Cadillac, MI 49601   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Cadillac B&B and Inns
Toledo
“Northern Outdoors Michigan Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2008

I have never stayed in a bed a breakfast. I have very high standards of any type of vacation or accomodation and unfourtunately am usually disappointed with stays of hotel or trip arrangements and have to keep that inside to please others. The Birds Nest Inn not only superceeded the expectations with the romantic room, the cleanliness, morning breakfast food, and management, but I will honestly say that until it just doesn't exsist, thebirdsnestinn.com has now become a yearly place of winter vacation for myself and my wife Alyse and if we have kids they will enjoy it as well.

Imagine being impressed to the point that nothing else matters on your vacation and the price matches what you want to do. This is the place. Just do not ever think you will ever get a room during the weekend of Snow Festival in Cadillac because all 3 rooms will be booked that weekend every year until the current Inn Keepers do not have the property because we have decided to make it a family and friend tradition. :)

Seriously though, it is so romantic, and relaxing that it is to myself and my wife considered a best kept secret for that part of the state.

Enjoy, because we did, and we will for a long long time.

We did take pictures but my wife didn't put them on my laptop before I wrote this but contact me and I will send them too you.

• Liked — The King size bed, the huge jaccuzi, the lighting, cleanliness, ok there wasn't anything I did not like.
  • Disliked — ummmm There wasn't. Perfect weekend vacation.
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

1 review from our community

Been to The Birds Nest Inn? Share your experiences!