You added Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Byron Center
Forestville
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Friendly staff and a good breakfast and a nice pool and whirlpool. It's all good. OK I have to type more to complete this form. That is kind of annoying. So I am just filling space until the form let's me move on.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. As a hotel, we always strive to offer the best product and customer service. Our spectacular staff and complementary amenities are just a few things that help us achieve this goal. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any issues or concerns. We look forward to your next visit with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center!

Best Regards,
katrinaro@baymontbc.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Gladstone
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

the only disappoint I have is i booked it online and it cost us $85 to stay and some of the others only paid $69 I was in the same group of cheerleaders and when I asked about the cheer rate the girl at the front desk I already a better deal. Confused about that if other people paid less. I would still stay there if in the area again. Like the motel and love the restaurant attached.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. We are pleased to hear you found our facility nice and that you enjoyed our attached restaurant. I apologize for the misunderstanding between you and the front desk agent. The discrepancy was due to the third party website the room was reserved through. Sites such as these charge a commission above the actual rate so that what you pay, and what comes through to our system, are much different. In the future, I encourage you to book directly in order to avoid third party fees. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to further improve your next visit. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Best Regards,
Chesterfield, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I was extremely pleased with this hotel. The hotel staff was EXTREMELY friendly. They got dumped on with tons of snow, and the housekeeping even cleaned off my entire car for me while she was out on her break!! I was so blown away by this. The beds were EXTREMELY comfortable, nice and quiet. The only thing I didn't necessarily like was the hotel seemed to be out in the middle of no where. There was nothing near it, and seemed country. However, if you just hop on 131, you'd be at anything you needed within 10-15 mins, so it wasn't bad at all. I would absolutely stay again! GREAT for the price!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback on your recent stay with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. As a hotel, we are so glad to have met your expectations concerning the product and service you received. I will make sure to forward your gratitude on to everyone who assisted you.

The great thing about our location is that we are nestled outside of the busy, congested city in a small, safe town, yet still only a short drive away from Grand Rapids. This is a plus for many travelers! Please let me know if there is any way we can improve our services. We look forward to your next visit!

Warm Regards,
SPRING LAKE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

No substantial problems. We enjoyed our stay. Both upon checking in and checking out there was no one at the front desk so we had to wait a couple of minutes. Again, it was a comfortable and clean place. We would return again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I apologize that you had to wait to be assisted by our front desk staff while checking in and out. I assure you this issue has been brought to all of our attention in order for us to amend the situation. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to further improve your experience with us. Thank you for staying at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. We look forward to your next visit!

Warm Regards,
katrinaro@baymontbc.com

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center? Share your experiences!