“Got My Money Back” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Brimley
Activities: Gambling
More attraction details
Owner description: Bay Mills Resort & Casinos is located in Brimley, Michigan in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Sitting right on the waterfront Bay Mills offers two separate casinos, 142 hotel rooms, four different restaurants, 124 RV sites and a championship 18 hole golf course.
Caro Mich
“Got My Money Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were at Bay Mills gambling I heard my name come over the loud speaker I didn't hear what they said I got up from My Machine and My husband was with me, we walked up to the fun card counter I told my husband to go back to the machine I was on and he got back there and my ticket was gone. I was so upset to think how dumb was I to do that .
I told my sister and she said go find security/ I did not know where that was at. So my husband and I was going over to ask the cashier to ask where security was. I stopped at a wheel of fortune machine I looked up seen a Man with a badge and I asked him could you tell me where security is? he patted his chest. Meaning he was security. Was I excited. I told him what happened and he said can you show me where you were at? I showed him he said to sit there he would be back. He came back and said he would be back he came back with another man handed me my check He said it was taken care of. I got up and hugged both them guys the amount of money was $76.16. I can't thank Bay casinos security enough for helping me. I will be ever so thankful for the respect that I got to some people that might not be much money but to me it was. I will go back again. B & B Dennis

Jackson, Michigan
126 attraction reviews
“Nice rooms, small casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We did a stay and play golf pkg, which is the best way to go: room, golf, play coupons, food coupons. Our room was very nice and clean, with a frig, mwave and wifi. The beds were comfy and the shower was fine. The staff was friendly everywhere we were. Be sure to check a facility map as there is a sports bars and more slots past the hotel checkin area. Nice variety of slots, just not a lot of them. They need more casino wait staff - slow to get a drink - maybe because they are fee, like Vegas. Did not make it to their other casino in town - Kings Club.

Penticton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Crab Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were staying at Brimley State Park and spent a couple of hours playing games and having dinner at Bay Mills. The crab was absolutely excellent. Also enjoyed the wood relief maps of the Great Lakes... very interesting. Really nice people working there.

Visited June 2013
5 attraction reviews
“I hope you are not thirsty when you visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I've been sitting at a machine & every time I ask a server to get me a beverage they direct me to someone else; all of whom do the same thing. Been here a while. No service. Shameful. I think I will go elsewhere the next time. Restaurant staff are nice, as are hotel staff. The hospitality supervisor & staff however need to be retrained.

Blind River, Canada
“Friendly Staff, Good Food, Nice Rooms, Fun Machines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Myself and my wife spent the night here just this past weekend. We were greeted by friendly, helpful staff. Our room was nice and clean. The buffet was great. I love crab and there was lots of it. And other nice fare as well for those not inclined to seafood. The waitress was extremely friendly. The casino was not the biggest but so what, it was fun. We had a few beverages and we did not have to wait long for refills. Lots of waitresses on the floor and I thought this was a big plus. Overall, a very pleasant experience and for sure we will be returning to this casino resort. I have nothing bad to report. Everything was great. looking for a nice little getaway without breaking the bank?...check this place out.

Visited June 2013