“Too Many Alternatives...” 2 of 5 stars

Brighton, Michigan
“Too Many Alternatives...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

... to ever go back.

We went to BWW in Green Oak for lunch. We've been to other BWWs in the area (Howell and Ypsilanti), and had good enough food and experiences. Sadly, the Green Oak/Brighton store was not of the same standard.

The boneless wings were pretty greasy, but my husband thought they were okay. He also said his fish "tacos" were "okay," but my pork sliders were an abysmal failure. The pork had obviously been "pulled" earlier in the week (all dried out and nasty) and the buns were completely stale. The slaw even tasted "off."

My other complaint was the noise level. The restaurant was basically empty (which should have been a clue), but the level of the "music" was such that it would have been more appropriate if the place had been packed.

There are so many good to very good restaurants in the area, we won't be back to this store - ever.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Brighton, Michigan
“Wings sports beer - 'nuf said”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I usually get the buffalitos but every once in a while, I have to get the boneless wings. I go for the Asian Zing sauce or Medium, my husband gets Carribbean Jerk and my son always gets Honey BBQ.

Visited August 2012
Howell, Michigan, United States
“It's BWW, you know what you are getting.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Sports on the TVs, hot wings, beer. It delivers the exact experience that you think it would.

“I will never eat at this restaurant...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010

I will never eat at this restaurant again. The service was terrible. The food was so cold. The fries were all stuck together in a nasty pile of used grease. Don't eat here!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
highland
“Love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2008

The wings are great! I always get 24 to share with a friend. The service was great. I don't usually go during big games but I imagine it would be loud during those seeing as how the atmosphere is sports-bar.... Tables, environment, restrooms etc. were all clean. I've been multiple times and haven't had one bad experience yet!