“Excellent ribeye” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brighton Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 107 restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The Brighton Bar & Grill is a contemporary, bright and energetic restaurant serving the very best in American eclectic fare. Our food is fresh, full of bold flavors and eye-catching presentations. Our service staff is attentive, friendly, and eager to make your visit with us a memorable one. Our attention to detail is second to none, making your dining experience always satisfying. Our slogan, emphasized in our mission statement and carried out in our restaurant every day, is "Always an Escape. Always Uniquely Brighton Bar & Grill" We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
“Excellent ribeye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I travel 40 weeks a year and I love finding the local bar/restaurant. The ribeye steak was excellent and the bar tender was very pleasant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Worth going our of your way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This restaurant has become one of my favorites in SE Michigan. Have been back numerous times and have always had great food. Atmosphere is good and staff is very friendly. Typically, have ordered seafood specials - perch, sea scallops and prawns. Have brought several friends to share the experience and all have been very pleased. Good menu selection at reasonable prices. Friendly clientele at the bar and good conversation adds to the atmosphere. Brighton has a quaint downtown and its definitely worth a visit. Easy access off I-96 and free parking.

• Visited September 2013
Northville, Michigan
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went here for lunch with my husband. Wanted to sit outside but the table we sat at was in the sun. Not pleasant. Just before our food came out someone left a shady table so we moved and then we were able to enjoy our meal and the outdoors as well. Had their tomato soup and was disappointed in that it did not have much flavor. But two bees decided to swoop down and have a taste, killed them instantly! :) Happy to say I finished the soup and am here to tell you about the wonderful pear and chicken salad I had after the soup. All though our waitress was not the best I would definitely go back again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Our favorite restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We eat here regularly (sometimes as much as once per week). If we're going to spend money out, we want to do so at a place with a good food selection, beer and wine selection, and atmosphere. We shy away from chain restaurants like Applebee's. We also have small children (2 and 4). This place meets all our preferences in a restaurant. Nice atmosphere (white linen type place and fancy feel without being stuffy or overpriced), friendly staff (we have become familiar with many staff and love that they remember our likes and dislikes), good and affordable food (I've had one OK meal), great beer and wine, and kid friendly (also very adult friendly; we go there on date night sans kids, too). I'd even have a rehearsal dinner or bridal/baby shower here if I had to plan one. I've only been to a handful of places that cater to a wide range of customers and occasions. This is our favorite place to eat out--our go-to.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Busy place, so I grabbed a seat at the bar and had a very nice meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place was highly recommended by my hotel and when I arrived, I found that there was a 30-40 minute wait for a table. Since I was alone, I elected to sit at the bar and have dinner there. It worked out very well. The service was good and even though the place was pretty well packed, the acoustics were good and the background noise was not annoying. The bar staff took good care of me and delivered good food on a timely basis. I will go back.

• Visited July 2013