“Awesome Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Canton, Michigan
“Awesome Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

My husband and I stopped by on a Monday morning while we were in town. All of the front parking spaces were taken so we parked in the back - note, there are no signs saying there is parking in the back but there is! Walked in and we were greeted promptly and told to pick whatever seat we wanted. The staff was very nice and attentive, welcoming and warm.

My husband and I both ordered their oven baked french toast (cinnamon rolls with berries and strudel topping), bacon, and coffee. Everything was AMAZING! I only ate half of my breakfast and saved the rest for later - my husband and I could have easily split the french toast and bacon. The items were more pricey than a Big Boy or diner but well worth it in our opinion. Would recommend this restaurant for someone looking for something different for breakfast!

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Detroit, Michigan
“Different and unusal choices also serves lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I love the mix of spinach, cream cheese and shallots in an omelet. They have several choices for toast. The signature item is their french toast which is cinnamon roll with berries on top. They offer quiche with a small salad and an ever changing menu. I have eaten there about 10 times in the past. You will have to wait in line for a table. The place is very small.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton, Michigan
“Good food, Good quality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great breakfast and lunch. Always draws a good local crowd. It is a little pricy, but worth it now and then.

“Exotic breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012 via mobile

Love their creative menu specials and chocolate covered strawberries with check.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chesterfield, Michigan
“The best Pancakes I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

My husband and I found the Breakfast Club Restaurant - located in Farmington Hills, which we were told is their new location. The menu was different. They had so French Toast selections including a stuffed apple french toast which looked good. But our waitress turned me on to the carrot cake pancakes - which had a glaze on it - served with maple syrup. I must say, it was the best thing I have ever tasted in my life!! So unexpected and so different. Definitely worth traveling for! I would totally travel back to Farmington Hills to have it again!

• Visited November 2011