“Best sushi in Livingston County” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great sushi and bento boxes... worth listing.
Michigan
“Best sushi in Livingston County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you love sushi this is the best place to dine. Staff knowledgeable, friendly.seating limited so call ahead. Take out available.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brighton, Michigan
“sushi zen”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Poor food, unclean restaurant with bad service and unprofessional staff.....save your money and try somewhere where they actually appreciate your business.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New Hampshire
“Even Better!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have a supplier that I visit in Brighton once or twice a year, and we always go to Sushi Zen. I think that this ranks among my favorite restaurants worldwide (even Japan)! Their fusion of sushi and presentation is amazing. I was happy to see that they have expanded, as we always seemed to have to wait in the past. If I were to recommend a place for amazing flavors in the world... I kid you not, I love this place!!! Yummy... can't wait to get back in July!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing Sushi and Newly Renovated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Sushi Zen offers really incredible sushi, with a great presentation! We only went for a small snack, so we didn't get to try as much as I would've liked, but I am confident that this place offers superb sushi! Everything I ate and everything I saw being prepared at the sushi bar, looked incredible and very fresh. They do well with presentation as well- they make it a little more unique than some of the other sushi places I have been. I will definitely go back again and again to try more!

Tried: Crazy Girl Roll (see picture)
Avocado Boat (appetizer)
Miso Soup

ALL very tasty!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brighton, Michigan
“Fantastic Sushi in Small town Michigan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The restaurant has been newly redesigned with a very upscale clean modern look. The presentation of the food is pure artistry and the care and attention to taste is evident. This food compares with the best you will find in New York or Tokyo for that matter. The extensive menu has selections that will please any foodie. Admittedly a location in a nondescript strip mall is a bit strange, but, the decor, food and service makes this a gem.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere