“Great for a girls night out!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Howell
“Great for a girls night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I'm sad to see bad reviews for this restaurant as my girlfriends and I just love to meet here for martini's and tapas when we can! The staff isn't always the greatest but I can usually rectify any qualms we may have when the manager makes the rounds, which they've done everytime I've gone.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Howell, Michigan
“We asked for our money Back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We live in the area and dine out several times a month. This was our first (and last) visit to this establishment. As I don't drink alcohol and the evening was chilly, I ordered a hot tea, they had none of any kind!
We ordered the Tapas sampler and not one item was edible. The "gourmet sliders" were on stale buns that were rock hard.
My husband's soup was cold and his meal was wrong.
The staff were all gathered at the server station laughing and talking. They were indifferent to the needs of their guests. When we finally got the server's attention we pointed out the difficulties with our meal and since none of it was passible we requested we not be charged,
Our waitress said they had a new exeuctive chef and they were very proud of the new menu!
We aren't difficult to please people, this is the first time we have walked out on a meal.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Howell, Michigan
“Great place to meet up with friends for dinner & drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is my go-to place for dinner and drinks with the girlfriends. Great martinis, for sure, but you have to try the bleu cheese nachos.... wow!! We always have great service and we love the hip atmosphere.

Visited September 2012
Michigan
“WEAK martini, order was wrong, staff unknowledgeable about their own food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Things started off OK that evening. Our group walked in and we were greeted and seated promptly. We took in the scene, the bar, the live music...it was nice. Loud, but nice.

I ordered a martini that turned out to be the weakest martini I've ever imbibed. It tasted like watered-down fruit juice with virtually zero dectectable alcohol.

On to the food. I specifically requested a change in the order that the server repeated back as she wrote it down. Good! She's going to make sure it's right! Except when she brought the order out, it was wrong. You'd think she would have realized this before she walked it all the way over to our table? But I digress. Then she proceeded to blame the kitchen for the mistake.

I was very unimpressed and knew that I would never come back unless she made it right. I had hope! Surely such a nice establishment cared about it's patrons, enough to right their wrong?! But they didn't, at least, not without my persistence. After all, I expect excellence. You should too. Do yourself a favor and dine elsewhere.

Visited October 2012
Brighton, Michigan
“Great night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Although I've eaten here before, this past weekend we just went to meet with friends for a couple of drinks.

The atmosphere of Downtown Main is fantastic; there is a "big-town" feeling sitting here. The crowd tends to be a little bit older (meaning not a "young, lets get rip roaring drunk on beer" crowd), which lends to the atmosphere, as it is upbeat and very social. Weekends there is definitely a crowd, but usually nothing more than a quick wait.

The drink menu is very extensive; if you like, or even don't like, martini's, there's one for you on the menu. There is also a very good selection of domestic and imported bottled beer, and a respectable wine list. The service was friendly, and made for a great visit.

Also remember to ask for a rewards card....10% of your bill goes towards your rewards as flat "cash" for future use....think of it as a 10% rebate for everything, food and drink.

We'll definitely be back.

• Visited September 2012