“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6361 Dixie Highway, Bridgeport, MI 48722   |
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Bridgeport
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancee have been coming here for about a month and we really love coming here! Its clean nice size and the desk clerks are always pleasant!For the price we couldnt beat it! We'll continue to come back until my fiancee moves here from out of state!

• Stayed July 2014

41 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Not even worth one star. Room was disgusting. Pulled back the covers and found a used condom. I checked out. The desk person tried to be helpful by offering me another room but could not refund my money without the manager. Refund is now pending until the manager returns.

Prior to this, I did not feel safe in the hotel. It appeared normal upon arrival but once given the room key and found my room, there was a shady bunch of characters around the hotel. People were driving in the lot and honking for others to get in. It seemed like a half way house verses a hotel.

The room was old and smelled like mildew. No hot water. Floor was in need of new floor boards as it moved when walked on. Staples from the carpet were coming through the floor near the bathroom. Mattress was old and cover had burn marks on it. Very bad lighting. No amenities in the room except a very old tv. Wifi was not accessible.

The price was decent but the experience was not. Pay a little more for a cleaner hotel. Don't take a chance. If they made up this room without cleaning it, it is probable this happens more often then not with the other rooms.

PS. This is the first time trying a Knight's Inn. It is challenging while traveling cross country with a dog. I thought I would give them a try. Never again.

• Stayed July 2014

Travelers are raving about these Bridgeport hotels

Shepherd, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My friends and I had a nice stay. The beds were very comfortable,the continental breakfast was beyond expectation! We hooked up to Wi-Fi right away and it worked wonderfully. Hot water and water pressure was good. The only thing I would have had them do was plow the parking lot, we went there in January. Thank you

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Toledo, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

First room we were put in with a broken toilet, not to mention the bathroom looked like housekeeping doesn't exist. The door that connected to another room had molding ripped off and did not lock. Due to the toilet not working we were put into another room. Doors and locks worked as well as the toilet. Shower before you go because there were short curly hairs in the bottom of the tub. I'm not sure how other people live, but I'm very disturbed. If it wasn't for road conditions we would head elsewhere. Wish this hotel was not advertised through any sites. I don't know about hotel inspections but this place could use a walk through. Will appreciate my home more!

• Stayed December 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I had to stay here for the simple fact that I waited till the last minute to make a reservation, The sheets had blood stains on them and the mattress had black dirt looking grunge on them. The WiFi was a joke I couldn't even use it the signal was so poor. Extremely outdated rooms when it comes to Tv, phone. The visual look of the hotel looked like I steped into my name is earls trailer park. Kitty litter by somebodys room beer cans strewn about shingles laying about on the roof. The owner/operator did not speek a lick of English and made checking in and out or to even ask a simple question was extremely difficult. My shower was filthy and was on a constant drip, all the corners of the bathroom had some type of white mold growing. No fridge. The tv had only ten channels. Stay very far away from this place at any cost! I would have much rather stayed at the condemned hotel right next door!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thorold
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Girls weekend to Frankenmuth and we stayed at this hotel for 1 night. On reserving we were told we could get a rollaway cot which they don't actually have. The fridge still contained the previous occupants beverages and ??? In the feezer. Toilet child size. The front desk staff which i believe are the owners dont speak english!! Mattresses are stained. We booked through Bookings.com. No microwave, no alarm clock and grannys push button phone. 2 towels for the entire double room. Book elsewhere and not here!! It is gross!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Knights Inn - Bridgeport? Share your experiences!