“Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

You added Knights Inn - Bridgeport to your Saves list
Knights Inn - Bridgeport
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6361 Dixie Highway, Bridgeport, MI 48722   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bridgeport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Shepherd, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My friends and I had a nice stay. The beds were very comfortable,the continental breakfast was beyond expectation! We hooked up to Wi-Fi right away and it worked wonderfully. Hot water and water pressure was good. The only thing I would have had them do was plow the parking lot, we went there in January. Thank you

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Toledo, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

First room we were put in with a broken toilet, not to mention the bathroom looked like housekeeping doesn't exist. The door that connected to another room had molding ripped off and did not lock. Due to the toilet not working we were put into another room. Doors and locks worked as well as the toilet. Shower before you go because there were short curly hairs in the bottom of the tub. I'm not sure how other people live, but I'm very disturbed. If it wasn't for road conditions we would head elsewhere. Wish this hotel was not advertised through any sites. I don't know about hotel inspections but this place could use a walk through. Will appreciate my home more!

• Stayed December 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I had to stay here for the simple fact that I waited till the last minute to make a reservation, The sheets had blood stains on them and the mattress had black dirt looking grunge on them. The WiFi was a joke I couldn't even use it the signal was so poor. Extremely outdated rooms when it comes to Tv, phone. The visual look of the hotel looked like I steped into my name is earls trailer park. Kitty litter by somebodys room beer cans strewn about shingles laying about on the roof. The owner/operator did not speek a lick of English and made checking in and out or to even ask a simple question was extremely difficult. My shower was filthy and was on a constant drip, all the corners of the bathroom had some type of white mold growing. No fridge. The tv had only ten channels. Stay very far away from this place at any cost! I would have much rather stayed at the condemned hotel right next door!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thorold
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Girls weekend to Frankenmuth and we stayed at this hotel for 1 night. On reserving we were told we could get a rollaway cot which they don't actually have. The fridge still contained the previous occupants beverages and ??? In the feezer. Toilet child size. The front desk staff which i believe are the owners dont speak english!! Mattresses are stained. We booked through Bookings.com. No microwave, no alarm clock and grannys push button phone. 2 towels for the entire double room. Book elsewhere and not here!! It is gross!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Southgate, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

They say you pay for what you get, On 11/3/2013 my wife and I check in at Knights Inn, Bridgeport, Mi. Got in to our room and there was no heat and the tub was dirty.We did not unpack and I had turned on the heat. While we went to dinner, returned a few hours and the room was still cold. went back to the front office to get our money back. We had to wait for the Manager, when he returned we had told him there was no heat in the room and we wanted our money back. He had gone to check the room and retuned. Told us there was heat in the room, I don't call 60 deg being warm. He would not return our money and we did not say there. The City or State need to shut down hotels like this one. I would never again say at a Knights Inn even if it was free.

Room Tip: you pay for what you get, check the room out first before you pay the clerk
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Northern Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night on our way to London. It was close to the freeway and to Frankenmuth where we planned to visit. The room was clean and the rates are cheap $66 US. I have read that some rooms have been redone but ours wasn't one unless it was done in the early 80's theme. The phone was the original square pushbutton style, there was no clock on the nightstand, and the furniture was old. The free WiFi left you high and dry from one minute to the next and the shower faucet fixtures were dangling loose.
On the positive side the rooms are cheap and close to numerous restaurants and shopping in Frankenmuth and Birchrun. If I ever stay in Bridgeport again I think I'll try somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn - Bridgeport? Share your experiences!