“Super place great food, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Boyne City
Cuisines: Belgian, European, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Super place great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My husband and I went here on a recommendation for happy hour. The food was outstanding. They had 5 selection for appetizers, for $3 each. Drinks were $1 off for happy hour. We ordered the Shrimp Louis salad, the pork with toast points, the fire roasted pizza. Our bill was $19. Happy hour is every day from 3-6. Service was also great, servers very helpful explaining entrees and beers.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Detroit, Michigan
“We love Sante!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Sante offers a perfect combination of great service, delicious food and a very pleasant atmosphere. From appetizers to dessert, we always enjoy our meal. Good wine too. Some favorites are the salmon, lamb chop and pasta bolognese entrees plus whatever special is on the menu. Kids love the giant bowl of pasta. Chocolate pot de creme dessert is always a hit. Gluten free menu too. Located right on Lake Charlevoix in Boyne City .. great location for sunset!

Visited June 2014
Stuart, Florida, United States
“European Northern Michigan Delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

A wonderful European dinner in Boyne City! We had Michigan fish dishes as well as French specialities last night and everyone was delighted. This wasn't an easy group to please but everyone really enjoyed their meal. The salmon was fresh and prepared perfectly, the French beef my wife enjoyed was very tasty. We found the prices reasonable for the outstanding quality and service. A busy venue but worth the wait.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Commerce Township, Michigan
“A Touch of Europe in Boyne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My friends and I eat at Cafe Sante 3 or 4 times a year. Have never been disappointed in any of the breakfasts, lunches or suppers that we have eaten here. Boyne City and nearby Charlevoix and Petoskey have many very good restaurants, but Cafe Sante' is my favorite. An added feature is Mother Nature's spectacular sunsets in the evening on Lake Charlevoix.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“I love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here on our first real date last fall, and we both enjoyed the maihi maihi very much! We went there again for my birthday and had the asparagus dinner and it was pretty awesome! I am not to fond of green peppers so the waiter had the cook make sure there was none in my meal. I tried my boyfriend's meal with the green peppers and I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed my meal as much. I made sure he tipped the waiter AND the cook! Love love love this place! The outdoor seating is so romantic also!