“We go for a nice breakfast special” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Fast Food
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“We go for a nice breakfast special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

It's in line with most of the Leo's I've been to. Never had a bad tasting meal. Jelly is always stocked. Service is typically average. I tend to wait or have to ask for my coffee or to be greeted.

Visited August 2014

Waterloo, Belgium
“A good average place for standard type food -”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I went their for breakfast. They have a wide variety of good food for breakfast at very reasonable prices! However, also their all day menu looks good, but I can't comment on the quality of it!
Certainly worthwhile to check it out at a later date!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“quick and easy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

It isn't the best meal you will have dining out; but for the value and the quickness and the choices it gets 5 stars in my book. Best cony's hands down!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Leo's Coney Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The have a few restaurants around this area and all of them I have been to was always clean and the food was very good. The price is very reasonable. I saw the review one that stated how dirty it was when he was there. I have never seen it that way and I been to the one on Telegraph road a lot and It was always clean and busy.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belgrade, Montana
“BUSY Place with diner feel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Since my husband comes from the Detroit area and grew up eating Coney's we had to have some before we left town. He ordered 2 and was in Coney heaven. I am not such fan of them so I ordered my favorite Gyros. I was not thrilled that it was not sliced off the rotating Gyro itself but came in block form and tossed on the grill to heat it up. All in all though we still enjoyed the meal.
This is such busy place they much do something right or people would not wait to get in. A full menu plus anything you can imagine for soft drinks and desserts.
A very casual place to meet friends or go with family. Lots of carry out being done.

• Visited January 2014