“Nice Steaks - Great sides” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 91 Restaurants in Birmingham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Entertaining clients, Large groups, Bar scene, Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Oakland Avenue
Transit: The restaurant is located across the street from a public transportation post.
Description: Fleming's Birmingham, MI is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Oakland County on Old Woodward Ave near Southfield, Royal Oak, and Troy.
Waterloo, Belgium
“Nice Steaks - Great sides”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Visited October 2012

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

we just recently had dinner at the fleming in Birmingam Mi , the service was excellant , are table was waiting for us upon arrival and we didnt have to wait at all. the wait staff was courtious and knowledgable . the resturant has a excellant choice of wines . are steaks were very good and the chicken dish was excellant .The cheesecake for dessert is incredable . we had a very enjoyable dinner ,

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Disappointment in Birmingham
50 minutes for soup that is no better than box product
Scallops small plate was perfectly made but bland otherwise. Filet trio well made.
Bone in ribeye served cold :( returned to kitchen to receive back in few minutes my steak after what seemed to be microwaved, it was hot alright but chewy ! No better than a Dennis
Drinks were good basil martini lemon drop was good ( wine quite pricy)
Service was very good ! Soda refilled and caring team around ! ( Erik was a 10) bread was warm and tasty
Last desert chocolate lava cake well prepared and completed the meal but the sides attached to it were quite odd . Over all disappointing and not worth the $$$$

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Absolutely a GREAT steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Perfect night for our group of eight. Right from getting seated at our reservation time, to soups/salads and then on to the main entree's -- absolutely perfect. Service was beyond approach. A wine that we ordered was out of stock and we upgraded to the next price point up without any additional charge. Pricey ...... but so very worth it, enjoy !!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
pleasant ridge, mi
“Cold Easter brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have reviewed this restaurant before and have always enjoyed it! I think their dinner service and menu is great. I, however, was very disappointed by the Easter brunch. My family and I arrived around noon and were seated right away. The place was busy but not the usual craziness. I had ordered the lobster bisque for app., eggs benedict for my main meal. My husband ordered salad and eggs benedict as well. My soup was ice cold. I had sent it back and received a slightly warmer version. I am NOT a complainer so I ate it. It was good, but cold. Same w/ the eggs benedict. COLD! My husband was going to send his back but by the time we saw our server, we decided to forget it. Again, the food is good, just cold.

• Visited March 2013