“A great place to stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Birch Run
Grand Rapids
“A great place to stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed my stay. The rooms are large and nicely decorated. The beds are comfortable and clean. In the morning they have a great hot breakfast with a good selection of items to choose from. It is just a short distance to the outlet mall. There are several well known restaurants in the area for lunch and dinner.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us time and time again! I'm very glad that you enjoy yourself while you are here. I do hope that you continue to stay with us for many more years!

Keri Brack

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I found out that this hotel is really 16 years old, but had just recently been re-decorated. I thought is was new. Everything was beautiful and clean. The breakfast was good in the open and large lobby. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us! I love the profile picture on here, polar bears are my favorite!!
I'm so glad you were pleased with our staff, our hotel and cleanliness of it! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Allenton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

My sister and I stayed in a room with 2 queen sized beds. The room was very large and clean. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The internet was not great, it kept kitting us off. In the morning my sister and I went down for the hot breakfast. It was very good. They had a wide selection of items. I would stay here again in the future if I want another get away trip but hopefully the internet connection will improve by then.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I'm sorry that you had problems with the internet, please always call the front desk if you need help. I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future!

Carmel, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel last year during Deer Widow's weekend after attending a Michigan football game. We had paid in advance online and got an awesome deal. We had a king suite with a 2-person hot tub and separate sitting room along with a table, microwave, and fridge. The room was very clean and the staff was great. We are going back again this November and we can't wait! Perfectly situated near Meijer, the outlet shops, and is only a short drive to Frankenmuth.

Room Tip: Pay in advance online.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Very happy that you stay with us year after year! Deer Widows weekend is always fun!!!
It's always a pleasure when we meet guest satisfaction standards! Can't wait to see you in November.

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times on shopping trips to Birch Run. It has been recently updated and is very clean and comfortable. The location is a definate plus for the outlet malls. The breakfast was the usual Comfort Inn style breakfast. Lots of choices but I thought the eggs and sausage were quite dry and tastless compared to other Comfort Inns. There is a nice, clean, indoor pool area and a workout room. In room wi-fi worked well with no problems. Staff is friendly and helpful. Check-in/check-out was a breeze. Good value for the money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm very glad you were happy with your stay, we strive for 100% guest satisfaction! I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future.

Thanks Again
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Took the wife on a last minute trip to Frankenmuth Michigan for the fried chicken and shopping. I booked the comfort Inn for a night because of the rate and location. The property was clean ,quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. We were minutes from Bronners,Prime Outlet and the movie theater. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! I'm very glad you decided to take a trip with your wife. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and I'm glad it was met here. I do hope you choose to stay with us again in the near future!

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Hotel property upon arrival was very clean, parking lot well lit. Check in process took no more than 3 minutes. I even received a top 10 FAQ list, that was very helpful! Room was very clean and comfortable. We did not have time to check out the indoor pool, or breakfast, but I will the next time I'm in the area! I'd highly recommend this hotel, its right down the street from the outlet mall, and close to Frankenmuth (if you have time, I recommend going to Bronners, it's Christmas 361 days a year.). To sum it up, it's clean, reasonable prices, and close to everything!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and I'm very pleased that we met that with you. I do agree that Bronner's in Frankenmuth is a must if someone has never been! I do hope that you stay with us again in the near future.

Keri Brack

Been to Comfort Inn Birch Run? Share your experiences!