“Best Hotel Stay Ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Birch Run
Holland, Michigan
“Best Hotel Stay Ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

From the moment we arrived we were welcomed with smiling faces and eager staff to make sure all of our questions were answered and we had everything we needed! The room, pool, lobby and halls were clean and well cared for. The bed was more comfortable than my own at home! Their breakfast had everything you could imagine from waffles to cereal, bagels, pastries, yogurt, eggs, sausage.. and all of it was hot and fresh! They also had a game room with arcade games that I don't think was advertised! The location is fantastic, right in front of a 24 hour meijers, across the highway from the outlet mall and just 7 minutes from frankenmuth. We can't wait to go again!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the ground floor at the opposite end of the lobby but it still wasn't too far to...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself! Thanks so much for staying with us. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction, and am so happy to read it was met here. Hope you stay with us again in the future.

Thanks Again,
Keri Brack

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
National City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed here twice, I like it so much. Rooms were nice, Beds were great. I loved the pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good. I don't really have any complaints except for Comfort Inns advertisement, Stay two nights get one free. Well I stayed two nights, And I got NOTHING!!!!!
I called and complained about there false advertisement That didn't get me any where either. Makes me not want to stay there again!!!!! They gave me points that are good for nothing!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us!
I'm sorry that you were not happy with the Choice Rewards program, but the points can be used for many different things. If you would like to give me a call I would love to explain.
989-624-7777

Thanks!
Keri
Cheboygan, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I want everyone that stays at these locations owned by Choice Hotels to make sure you look at your bill. They automatically charge you for using the safe. I know it is only a dollar and some people just say oh well but can you imagine how much money they make doing this. They have 7000 hotels if they do this at every hotel they could be making up $1,000,000.00 dollars per night. Is this fair? The hotel was nice and clean but the breakfast was not very good. We just stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and the breakfast was so much better.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
I'm very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are alway's more then willing to take the safe charge off at check in or check out.

Lansing, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I visited Burch Run/Frankenmuth the weekend of 4/5/2013. I was with my daughter and 3 kids. We had 2 queen beds. The location of the property was perfect. It was right next door to Meijers and right down the street from restaurant and shopping. The hotel was clean, the pool was clean. Overall for the price it was to high. It is just a typical hotel nothing fancy. For weekend I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! We do have a great location for shopping and restaurants. I do hope you stay with us again.

North Hollywood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We flew into town, plans changed and we needed a place to stay. We were able to book this room online in a jiffy. The process was simple, registration was pleasant and our room was nice. This hotel is perfect for anyone, but extra nice for those with children. There is an indoor pool and jacuzzi, workout room, small arcade and business center.

Perfect Location
Right down the street from Birch Run Outlets, restaurants and Starbucks.

The Room
We stayed in a double bedroom,which was nice and roomy enough for 4 people.The beds were super comfortable, the shower was amazing and the rooom was very clean. Access to Wi-Fi was great! We had all the groovy channels on our nice-size, flat-screen TV.

The Breakfast
FREE!!!!! From waffles, eggs, sausages, to cereals yougurts, and bagels, this place rocked!

Customer Service
Outstanding, friendly, helpful, great attitude

Price
Affordable

Our thoughts!
We will stay here every time we travel back to this area. Lifelong customers.......
Twins from Cali

Room Tip: We suggest the third floor for a little privacy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us!
We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and I'm very glad that you enjoyed yourself. I'm also glad to hear that you will be staying with us again.

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights.

Check in process was interesting. They hand you your key and a bunch of papers with ripped off edges. One of the pieces of paper was a typed up sheet of "frequently asked questions". I felt this was very tacky and screamed anti-service.

You may want to request a room on the third floor. We were on the second floor and could hear the people above us all walking in the room starting at 6am. The hotel is not sound proof and you could hear people walking up and down the halls.

Room was spacious and clean. From the little staff we saw they seemed friendly. Breakfast was okay. Funky tasting sausage and milk. styrofoam plates and plastic forks. When will hotels ever learn it's hard to cut things with silverware that bends?!

Very close to the outlet mall and right off the highway. Located right in front of Meijer which is nice if you forgot anything at home!

Didn't try the pool or hot tub.

Room Tip: 3rd floor if you don't want to hear footsteps all night/morning
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, March 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, and I'm very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay.
We give you Top 11 questions asked to make thing's easier for you during your stay.
We strive for 100% guest satisfaction, so I do hope that you stay with us again.

Keri
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

This hotel is a gem. We have stayed here several times over the last five years and our stays were always pleasant. The hotel is very clean with very comfortable beds. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. It is close to the outlet mall and to Frankenmuth. They have standard rooms and suites, some with hot tubs!

Room Tip: The suites with living rooms have a second tv, a dining table and a comfy reading chair with foot st...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Keri B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Birch Run, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us! I'm so glad that you enjoy yourselves when you are here. Looking forward to your visit in the near future.

Keri Brack

Been to Comfort Inn Birch Run? Share your experiences!