Hotel is just the other side of the overpass from the Birch Run Premium outlets and about 10 minutes from Frankenmuth. We were five women and we had two interconnecting rooms on the third floor. Rooms were two queens with lots of space to enjoy gossip and beverages. Beds and pillows were comfy, bathrooms were clean and the room temps were comfortable.This hotel
has en elevator to get to all levels. The bathroom door closes on its own and we did find the bathroom held a little musty odor. We did mention it to the front desk about having a door stop to keep air flow into this room.
The indoor pool is a good size with a giant hot tub, as well as an exercise room and large lobby that doubles as their breakfast area in the morning. Breakfast was excellent and just as a special note, the cinnamon buns are to die for.
The ladies at reception are amazing and have all kinds of coupons and information for the area. Know that the streets in Birch Run roll up after 10pm, including pizza delivery so make sure you have supper planned or ordered before 9:30pm.
A great stop and I would stay here again. I know we all enjoyed our stay. Thank you to the our hosts, Holiday Inn Express.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area) Hotel Birch Run
- Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area) Hotel
- Holiday Inn Birch Run
- Birch Run Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Birch Run (Frankenmuth Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.