“Love Chicken Classic” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food
Vienna Twp
“Love Chicken Classic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I've always had good luck with Wendy's in a populated area. Not so much where they are not used as much as other quick stops.

Visited June 2012

Michigan
“Slow service and cold food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

This Wendy's is not a good choice. The service here is very slow, and the orders are often wrong. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger, and I had to stand aside and wait so long that the server finally told me to go sit down and they'd bring it to me. So, I sat down, and waited at least ten minutes. I guess someone forgot, because by the time they brought it to me, it was already cold.

There's a Halo Burger just down the road past the entrance to I-75. Do yourself a favor, pass on by the Wendy's, and go get a much better burger.

Visited January 2012