“Good overall experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Birch Run
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good overall experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The look of the hotel's exterior is average at best. The staff was friendly and breakfast was below average but the lounge staff and menu made our stay much better. The convenience of this and the manager's cocktail reception made up for this.T

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWBRFrontDesk, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN of Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

to receive your kind words of praise for our property. Yes we might look just alittle dated, but we have charm.
staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes
we provide.

Our menu for the lounge does have good food. We are glad that you did get that 1st hand. Once again thank you for your comments on our staff,

BWBRFrontDesk
Bestwestern of Birch Run/Frankenmuth
9087 Birch Run Rd
Birch Run, Michigan 48415

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Amazing room, nice lay out ( suite 6) . Friends stayed in Suite next to ours, but preferred ours. Shower water regulator very tempermental- lots of HOT water. Breakfast ok, breakfast sandwiches cold, BUT we did find a microwave in a little room beside the check in counter! Didn't visit pool or gym ( had whirlpool in room ). Great restaurant on same property ( Exit Restaruant) . Free drink ( beer or wine ) at nightly Managers reception- if food ordered, more drinks on the house , from 5:00- 7:00. Excellent location , short drive to Outlet Malls, easy access to Frankenmuth, and I -75.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
BWBRFrontDesk, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN of Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

to receive your kind words of praise for our property.

we provide.

Thank you once again for your comments. We are pleased that you stayed with us, The next time you stay with us I hope you get a chance to go into the game room, and relax in the pool and hottub. The suite are nice, It's really nice that you have a choice on where to eat. I do say our food is good. Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

BWBR FrontDesk
Best Western of Birch Run/ Frankenmuth
9087 Birch Run Rd.
Birch Run, MI 48415
Elyria, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The staff and rooms and pool area was good. Rooms was clean but need slight upgrading. Breakfast needs to be reviewed there was really nothing there to eat if you was a person who needed to seriously watch the calorie intake. My husband was able to eat breakfast there but do to me having to watch what I eat I had to go outside the hotel to eat.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWBRFrontDesk, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN of Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

to receive your kind words of praise for our property.

we provide.

I do apologize for not having nothing for you to eat at breakfast. Atleast you were able to get something. Hope to see you again. Once again thank you for your comments on our staff,

BWBRFrontDesk
Bestwestern of Birch Run/Frankenmuth
9087 Birch Run Rd
Glendale, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Several friends were meeting in Frankenmuth/Birch Run so we could hit the outlet mall and visit Bronner's and other Frankenmuth shops getting ourselves ready for the holiday season. Our stay at the Best Western Birch Run/Frankenmuth hotel was a wonderful experience, from the front desk to the maintenance staff - making use feel like we were right at home. Even admired the hotel owner's adorable dog walking the grounds on his lead - greeting me as I approached. This is a hotel I will visit again and again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWBRFrontDesk, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN of Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary review of our hotel. I am passing on the comments, knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff, to continue thier efforts in superior customer care. We appreciate your patronage, and hope you will stay with us at the BestWestern of BirchRun/Frankenmuth the next time you are in town.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I'm so pleased you feel at home with us. That warm fuzzy feeling. Hope you got all of your shopping taking care of. If not, we welcome you back with open doors. Maybe Gabby will be here to greet you, and play with. I'm glad we show you superior customer care.

BWBR FrontDesk
Bestwestern Birch Run/Frankenmuth
9087 E. Birch Run Rd.
Muskegon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was a great place to stay. Stayed at a few other hotels in the area and this was by far the most fun I have had interacting with the staff. It was nice to be able to joke around and laugh, and have the staff join in with the fun. Great location, very clean and great service.

Dear guest

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. We all here love to interact with our guest. To make you happy, to have fun, and to have a great night stay with us. This is how we hope all of our guest feel. This is what superior customer care looks like. Can't wait to see you again.

BWBRFrontDest
Bestwestern Birch Run/Frankenmuth
9087 E. Birch Run Rd.
Birch Run Michigan 48415
Birch Run, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I was a little leery about booking this hotel based off of the reviews that I read on TripAdvisor. I should have followed my intuition. The room left a lot to be desired. The bed seemed WAY smaller than a queen. Bathroom was tiny. Hair in the tub as soon as we entered the room. Breakfast was lousy. The staff was really, really nice. My husband and I had an overnight stay without our small children and this hotel made me feel like we should have just stayed home. The only plus was that it was close to the outlets and Tony's. For some reason all the hotels in the area were booked so we ended up at this Best Western after trying to book a room elsewhere for two weeks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWBRFrontDesk, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN of Birch Run/Frankenmuth, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.
Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.
I apologize for the bad experience you had at our hotel. I wish you would of had one of our upstairs rooms, which have alot of space. Bathrooms are bigger. You should never know or see any remains of the guest before you. I'm so sorry about the hair you had in your tub. In a heartbeat I would of went to your room and cleaned it to your liking. Once again let me apologize for this issue.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

BWBR Front Desk
Best Western of Birch Run/ Frankenmuth
9087 Birch Run Rd.
Birch Run, MI 48415
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This location was close to outlet mall. We enjoyed the lounge and sfaff in the evening to watch some sports. It was a, nice siting area. Breakfast is standard,It could have used some fruit. Wish the pool opened before 10am for us early risers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest

Thank you for your wonderful comments on our hotel and staff. We do try to give each guest feels welcome. Glad you had fun shopping, and relaxing in the lounge.

BWBRFront Desk
Best Western Birch Run/Frankenmuth
9087 E. Birch Run Rd
Birch Run, Michigan 48415

Been to BEST WESTERN of Birch Run/Frankenmuth? Share your experiences!