“Great staff and convenient location!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Birch Run
“Great staff and convenient location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Country Inn Suites this past weekend. My husband had a business meeting on Friday at Noon and I needed to check in early as I wasn't attending the meeting (just coming along to shop) ;) I called and spoke with Andy and he accommodated that request with no problem. It was so nice of him! When we checked in, we dealt with Andy whom was very welcoming. The location to the outlet malls is very convenient. We will stay here again and Thank the staff for a fabulous stay!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a buisness trip for 2 weeks, everyone was very friendly! They suggested must see stops and suggested good eats around the area. Clean and well kept pool and spa, continental breakfast every morning. Had very comfortable stay, would suggest it to any business stayers our there.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My boyfriend surprised me with a weekend away. He booked the romance package they offer at the hotel and it was very lovely. When we checked in, we were informed that our wine, part of the package was already in our room. The room was on the first floor which was very clean and quiet. We had a whirlpool room and the whirlpool tub was very relaxing. Our room was beautiful, everything was so clean! The pool room was a lot of fun. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful, they had a lot of options to choose from and they even had waffles and bacon. The staff was very kind and helpful. I enjoyed our stay so much I cant wait to go back again.

Woodstock,Ont.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Our fav spot to shop,relax and feel very comfortable sitting on their front porch.The rooms are extremely clean and modern,nicely decorated and comfy beds!! The manager is Andy and he is wonderful to accommodate all our needs.All the staff are super friendly!Country Inn serves a yummy breakfast with a big variety to choose from.We started staying there for the convenience in Shopping,but now it's much more!

Room Tip: We have stayed all over in the motel,every room is lovely!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ypsilanti, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon in the Birch Run/Frankenmuth area. We stayed 7 nights at this hotel and there is not one negative thing I can say about it. The staff was super friendly and all about serving our needs and the general manager, Andy, went out of his way to make sure we were enjoying our trip. The rates are unbelievable considering the quality of this hotel. The beds were so comfortable and pillows so fluffy!

They state on their website that they offer a "light & healthy" continental breakfast. Well, they definitely do offer that and so much more! Every morning there were 3 kinds of bread, muffins, bagels, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, potatoes, 2 kinds of waffles, yogurt with fresh berries & granola, 4 kinds of cereal, 2 juices/milks, and coffee/tea to choose from. It was wonderful to wake up and not have to leave the hotel for a hot breakfast and fresh coffee. Speaking of coffee, they have a setup in the lobby 24/7 with fresh coffee and tea right next to this very cozy little lounging area with a sofa & chairs around a fireplace. It was a very pleasant atmosphere.

They have a nice indoor pool and a whirlpool (which was our favorite!). The furniture in the rooms is very nice, also. I liked that they had newer flat screen TVs in all the rooms. They are located very conveniently inside the Birch Run Premium Outlets and only about 10 minutes from downtown Frankenmuth. I highly recommend a stay here for any purpose. I noticed that they do have a meeting room off of the lobby. I have no idea how large or small it is, but I'm sure it would be a nice place to conduct business. I would stay here again for any occasion, and plan to make it a weekend destination at least once a year.

Overall, this is a great hotel to stay at.

Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Wonderful manager(Andy) and staff(Melissa), and others,(housekeeping, breakfast hostesses) go out of their way to make you comfortable, and that your stay is enjoyable. Everything clean and well kept, breakfast great. Have stayed here many times and everything is always good. We will be back

Room Tip: Always stay on 3rd floor, with view of outlet shopping mall.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I have many wonderful things to say about this hotel. First off they staff at the country inns are more then welcoming they go out of there way to please there guest. I went to the country inns because of its wonderful location it is right across the street from the outlet mall. Me and my wife and my 2 kids had a great time at this hotel and had some great deals at the outlet mall. There breakfast is great. This hotel is the cleanest hotel in birch run best priced and has the best location. I had a great stay and I will recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have a vacation in birch run.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Birch Run? Share your experiences!